Relocate mage armors to pally auras style

Whats your thoughts on seeing mage armors relocated to a button style much like pally aura, druid morphs, hunter aspects, etc?
Personally i would like to see it happen but i can understand it can take time to implement it.
What i'm interested in is what do u think would this benifit your mage experience?
Would this give you more room on your action bars?
Currently mage is the only class without that button style.
Other classes have an action bar similar why not utilse it?
We already have too many spells on our action bars much like priest and warlock.
better yet why not convert warlock and priest armor spells to the pally aura style button as well?
Edited by Chutnie on 4/30/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
I agree, I hate having to buy a glyph just so I don't have to re apply my armor every 30 minutes. Similar to warrior stance changes, they get it all the time.
Reply Quote
04/30/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Garnak
I agree, I hate having to buy a glyph just so I don't have to re apply my armor every 30 minutes. Similar to warrior stance changes, they get it all the time.

Fights don't last 30 minutes, so that really shouldn't be an issue.

Armors don't have durations in MoP.

I'd be cool with getting an armor bar, but I'd rather see the time spent elsewhere.
Edited by Mageski on 4/30/2012 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]