A Warning to the Horde

85 Orc Warrior
Dear members of the Bloodhoof community,
I have come here today to issue a warning to everyone. The members of the guild <I We Got This I> are not to be trusted. These people are the ones responsible for the theft of a level 25 guild originating from Exodar. I do not wish for anyone to be used and taken advantage of like many of my guildies were.
I do not wish for the drama or issues to spill over to this forum. I am merely stating a warning to all the horde of Bloodhoof to please be on your guard around these individuals. I don’t know what constitutes kicking 200+ members out of a guild and then transferring in the early morning without word, nor do I care. I just don’t want anyone to blindly put trust into someone who has a knack for blatant and malicious misuse of their power as a Guild Master.
I thank everyone who took the time to stop by and read my warning. I hope the best for everyone in their endeavors, whether they are in real life or game.

Zug Zug,
Merkava
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
As a longtime friend of Merkava and member of the Exodar community, I feel compelled to post in this thread, and attest to the veracity of his statements.

It may acceptable to Blizz, but destroying a guild in this manner is still wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/30/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Seramore
As a long time friend of Merkava as well, I must deny these accusations and state that he's making all of this up.

Baseless accusation is baseless. Window shop ----->way

have a nice day =]
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
All i remember from the lvl 25 guild on exodar was me being their Window licker and admiring every bit of it. The King if you will of Licking Windows aka (my computer screen) now has a piece missing from my long lost home of exodar. I will still cherish the stretch we had together on Exodar.

Cache you Later my good friends of Exodar,
Hoag
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Ex member and cosigner of the guild that was stolen and moved to Bloodhoof. We leveled the guild from 1 to 25 and as raiders, we invested a lot of time, gold and materials into the progression and growth of the guild. Having to log on to see that not only has that investment disappeared but all the members of the guild left guildless too was something I will not forgive our ex guild master for. I will agree with Merkava that I do no wish to cause drama but merely warn those who wish to invest within this guild again that the guild master is not to be trusted.

As to those that read this, trolls will be trolls but thank you for those that read this and take the warning for what it is.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
As a friend of both Vyra and Merkava (and a witness to this situation) I can attest that all statements are true. Hundreds of thousands of gold and all crafting materials from raids, etc is awful to steal (and she did)- but to take an entire guild away and make innocent people who trusted you start over at level one again- it's pathetic, unacceptable and a gross misuse of power. It's shocking how easy it is to steal a guild and blizzard allows it- which is why we have to be on guard- and be aware. If you're someone who loves the game as much as I do then you understand how horrible this situation really is. The people raided- had a fun evening- bid each other good night and woke up with their entire guild missing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Kicked for no apparent reason member of said guild (Insight, you can check me out on wowprogress if you like,) I didn't "leave" the guild like it suggests, I was kicked like the other 200+members/alts. I don't care if I cause any drama, Kimaria formerly Tiasma on US Exodar server Horde side and Solaine former US Exodar server Horde side are not to be trusted. period. This person is a known con artist. Ninja transferred hard earned lvl 25 guild to this server a couple weeks back along with well over 500,000g in gold and materials. She (yea, womenz on the internet - scary huh) gained the trust of an entire guild and several friends of guilds on the Exodar server. Then, one day out of nowhere without explanation or just cause, vanishes with everything. She is very much into drama and will stop at no ends to make sure she gets what she claims she deserves. Do NOT trust this conniving disgrace for a "raider." Her healing is actually quite terrible and at a moments notice will shout over vent "Fine I just won't heal!" in the middle of progression encounters. She is an atrocious guild master and all around spiteful woman.
Edited by Harribel on 4/30/2012 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I am also a founding member of the guild-in-question on Exodar. As an officer and raider, I invested every spare moment of time I had to make into a stable, consistent, and recognizable guild--something the former members could all be proud of. Unfortunately, this was taken from us by a self-serving and manipulative group of people who are currently in that guild on Bloodhoof.

The most unfortunate part of all this is that, despite reaching out to them, the people in that guild simply could not conduct themselves a respectable manner and resorted to deplorable tactics. Please beware, and do not condone such disingenuous behavior.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
hey man we're just trying to save someone from repeating our "stories." by all means do what you want how you will.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I said trolls will be trolls and if you don't like our stories then stop wasting your time reading them. It's a fair warning to those who might join this guild and that's all it's intended to be.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/30/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Seramore
Don't flatter yourself, I'm not reading your stories. I'm simply scrolling over your lengthy posts and laughing at how much effort you're putting into something like this.

So did you buy your way into that guild too?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
sorry you guys had to go through this. thanks for the heads up about this shady person. i will be sure to /lol at her in orgrimmar.

why did she have guild master rank? :\ i guess there's probably nothing that can be done about it but what was blizzard's response?

and seramore, don't be a jerk. it's really uncalled for. <3 don't be jealous that someone else destroyed a guild before you got to it first.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
sorry you guys had to go through this. thanks for the heads up about this shady person. i will be sure to /lol at her in orgrimmar.

why did she have guild master rank? :\ i guess there's probably nothing that can be done about it but what was blizzard's response?

and seramore, don't be a jerk. it's really uncalled for. <3 don't be jealous that someone else destroyed a guild before you got to it first.

We did submit a ticket and I won't discuss the exact results but Blizzard could not return the guild or items/gold within the guild for us. The guild is held by the guild master and items submitted to the guild bank are considered forfeit by the player. Thank you for your inquiry though Bixby!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I think they have a duty to let this server know what happened, otherwise it will happen again.
Yes, girls do play wow, but this one isn't making us look good at all. Definitely the exception.

Seramore, I don't think we invited you to come out from under your rock, did we?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Yes, girls do play wow, but this one isn't making us look good at all. Definitely the exception.

Ugh, that crap infuriates me. Sucks that you guys had that happen. Like Bixby said, I'll /lol at her in Org too!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]