A Warning to the Horde

90 Orc Shaman
As a longtime friend of Merkava and member of the Exodar community, I feel compelled to post in this thread, and attest to the veracity of his statements.

It may acceptable to Blizz, but destroying a guild in this manner is still wrong.

I am not sure what to say about all of this. I know what happened, but health issues has kept me from the game lately. Hope to be back to my friends soon to join the "new" guild. I hate that the home I had was destroyed by the GM (whom I thought was a friend). I only know certain details. One thing that is for certain..Blizz really is in the wrong in letting this happen.

We all are founding members of this guild...Helped making it a great raiding guild...Just happen to put the wrong person as the GM (which I never in my wildest dreams thought someone could actually do something like this)

Miss all of yall <3 Hope to see yall soon!!!!

PS: The guild tag is wrong...There is no more Insight...Actually guildless atm until I am able to log onto the game

****Warning Warning***** It's the midnight hour....Do you know where your guild is?
Edited by Aelitta on 5/2/2012 6:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
05/01/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Camisado
Yes, girls do play wow, but this one isn't making us look good at all. Definitely the exception.

Ugh, that crap infuriates me. Sucks that you guys had that happen. Like Bixby said, I'll /lol at her in Org too!

say whatttttttttt, you mean girls actually DO exist?? /trollface off
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

why did she have guild master rank?

ha, that one right there is my fault entirely. My perception of people is slightly skewed and I felt the decision at the time was the right one given the circumstances. However, I was dead wrong and I tried my best to damage control before this went out of hand as it has. But as you can see, it is quite difficult to damage control when someone is completely irresponsible with their power and childish and immature at their best.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hope you're back soon, Aelitta! Miss ya chica!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
As the 11th man for insight essentially, i can definitely say they were a group of some of the most fun people I've had a chance to raid with during cataclysm. So seeing this happen was a huge disapointment for me as i knew the hard work they put into making their guild as stable as possible.

Just to have the rug pulled out from underneath them...

Sucks. but if i know them at all they will do better without a toxic guild leader and hope i have a chance to raid with them in Pandaria :D

ON HOES~!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
No idea why huh Merk? You didnt tell them why the guild was moved, that she was also a founder of the guild, that you were giving out her RealID address to your friends to threaten her person before the guild was moved, or that the reason you "felt it was a good idea at the time" is directly linked to the reason she had to hop servers? Go ahead, call them baseless claims, but you and I both know the truth behind all of this, and your petty childishness in this matter is sickening. Perhaps taking the guild was wrong, but in the situation you put her in i cant say i wouldn't do the same thing. Besides, a lot of you were planning on breaking off from that guild and making your own anyway and were taking from the bank to do it. To paraphrase a post in this thread "youre just mad she did it before you could".

For those saying theyll /lol in Org, go ahead and try. She was driven from the game due to the aforementioned threats and no longer plays.
Edited by Baval on 5/10/2012 7:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
05/10/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Baval
Perhaps taking the guild was wrong, but in the situation you put her in i cant say i wouldn't do the same thing. Besides, a lot of you were planning on breaking off from that guild and making your own anyway and were taking from the bank to do it.

Planning to break off? As an officer in this guild, I was still putting in gold from our raid auctions into the bank. Anyone other than an officer (Barrak and I), could not withdraw gold and when we did we bought herbs and pots for the bank because I was on vacation and couldn't find the time to herb and Barrak was too busy with work to do so as well. She managed to walk off with a huge amount of gold (over 250k), a huge number of materials including epic gems, raid mats for pots, feasts and flasks. Yet somehow we managed to "take from the bank" to make a new guild. Not the case. We all pitched in enough gold to buy a new lvl 20 one and then spent a lot of dedicated hours just to get enough herbs and fish gathered to allow us to raid the next week. To cover what we lost, my boyfriend and I spent 3 full days of herbing and fishing to do this and we started off with a 5k donation in the guild bank. That was the "theft" you speak of and yet we're the bad guys here. You have your story backwards and supporting someone who steals an entire guild bank of investment then admit well yes she did it but she did it before you could is a pitiful excuse for doing so.

As the GM, she was the only person capable of stealing the guild and Barrak and I as officers did not have enough privileges to do any form of mass stealing. We couldn't even kick anyone from the guild. We placed a fair warning that she stole the guild we worked hard to build up and she shouldn't be trusted. Your post only confirms that she did this but berates us for going so far as to post about it. Our entire server knows about it, why not her new one?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
yay internet white knights
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
Perhaps taking the guild was wrong, but in the situation you put her in i cant say i wouldn't do the same thing. Besides, a lot of you were planning on breaking off from that guild and making your own anyway and were taking from the bank to do it.

Planning to break off? As an officer in this guild, I was still putting in gold from our raid auctions into the bank. Anyone other than an officer (Barrak and I), could not withdraw gold and when we did we bought herbs and pots for the bank because I was on vacation and couldn't find the time to herb and Barrak was too busy with work to do so as well. She managed to walk off with a huge amount of gold (over 250k), a huge number of materials including epic gems, raid mats for pots, feasts and flasks. Yet somehow we managed to "take from the bank" to make a new guild. Not the case. We all pitched in enough gold to buy a new lvl 20 one and then spent a lot of dedicated hours just to get enough herbs and fish gathered to allow us to raid the next week. To cover what we lost, my boyfriend and I spent 3 full days of herbing and fishing to do this and we started off with a 5k donation in the guild bank. That was the "theft" you speak of and yet we're the bad guys here. You have your story backwards and supporting someone who steals an entire guild bank of investment then admit well yes she did it but she did it before you could is a pitiful excuse for doing so.

As the GM, she was the only person capable of stealing the guild and Barrak and I as officers did not have enough privileges to do any form of mass stealing. We couldn't even kick anyone from the guild. We placed a fair warning that she stole the guild we worked hard to build up and she shouldn't be trusted. Your post only confirms that she did this but berates us for going so far as to post about it. Our entire server knows about it, why not her new one?

youre undercutting it quite a bit. A few other officers took 5000g on each of their alts every day until she came back, then claimed to be using it for mats that never materialized in the guild bank. Over 100k was taken before she shut it down. Furthermore you twist my words. She left the server and took her guild that she made and you cosigned when you all left your old guild because her person was being threatened by people who had her realID thanks to merkava giving it to them and knew her address. I simply pointed out that you were stealing from the guild long before she did anything at all. Call me a white knight all you want, im speaking the other half of the story that you people are choosing not to tell because you want her to look bad because she took your internet money. Fact is all this would have been avoided if Merkava wasnt a child. He knows what he did and why.
Edited by Baval on 5/11/2012 12:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
05/11/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Baval
youre undercutting it quite a bit. A few other officers took 5000g on each of their alts every day until she came back, then claimed to be using it for mats that never materialized in the guild bank. Over 100k was taken before she shut it down. Furthermore you twist my words. She left the server and took her guild that she made and you cosigned when you all left your old guild because her person was being threatened by people who had her realID thanks to merkava giving it to them and knew her address. I simply pointed out that you were stealing from the guild long before she did anything at all. Call me a white knight all you want, im speaking the other half of the story that you people are choosing not to tell because you want her to look bad because she took your internet money. Fact is all this would have been avoided if Merkava wasnt a child. He knows what he did and why.

The only officers able to withdraw gold were Barrak and I. No one else was able to. Our limit was 5k as you said. We withdrew gold to add in herbs for flasks, potions and gave the food for feasts to Vague as he's the one that places them for us. And over 100k? How do you even get that number? I was in control of auctions, watching gold transactions, and after barely breaking 300k we took some gold to restock on items we needed and she still walked out with about 270k. That is poor math if I do say so myself. Furthermore, putting a stop to the situation doesn't mean stealing the guild, it means preventing gold withdrawals. In the end, I don't care about the gold. It can all be earned back. But we had built a home as raiders that listed our achievements and progression and that was stolen from us. And as for twisted words, yes, the GM is the holder of the guild but when it was made her alt held it and our alts cosigned it because our mains were still in another guild. We all left at once and joined Insight, the guild name that I had come up with. The guild wasn't just "she let us join because she had it available." We created it as a group and we worked on the name as a group and we leveled it as a group. So yes, Blizzard does recognize that the GM is the holder of the guild but, as raiders and people that work for that guild and put our time, effort, and dedication into it, the guild was just as much ours even if Blizzard has yet to "officially" recognize that.

Also, you're trying to single out Merkava and your facts seem odd since our GM was actually out of town for the two weeks. The same two weeks that I was on vacation. How could she be harassed if she wasn't on and was also missing raid? She never mentioned it to Barrak or I the problems she was having and outright kicked everyone from the guild because of what? The harassment she claims after stealing the guild and causing this issue? Or the conspiracy theory she concocted after leaving over 100 toons guildless when she had sole power to limit gold, bank withdrawals, and everything else? There is nothing she can say now that will make me believe the transfer of OUR guild to another server was justified. If I were her I would have just transferred my character off server and change my email. But I apparently have some moral integrity intact.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Call me a white knight all you want.

well, okay.

white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight

white knight.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I think it's one of her alts.

So what if Merkava gave someone her realid. They can't add her unless she accepts. But from the other lies you are telling, I am sure that's just a lie like everything else. Trust me, none of them were looking to start over again with a level 1 guild.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
I think it's one of her alts.

So what if Merkava gave someone her realid. They can't add her unless she accepts. But from the other lies you are telling, I am sure that's just a lie like everything else. Trust me, none of them were looking to start over again with a level 1 guild.

Pay attention, theyve already admitted in this thread that they had bought a level 20 gold and taken first 5000 now theyve admitted 30,000 gold from the guild bank to fund the new guild (300k and some was taken and then she walked away with 270k means 30k was withdrawn between that) so where are my lies? The exact number of gold taken is the only thing you can argue, and thats been getting bigger with every post.

As for me being an alt, my name is decently well known on Exodar from the duels as a demonologist i used to do in WoTLK and early Cata, and Merkavas done dungeons with both Tiasma and I at the same time, so either method can confirm im a different person.

As for not believing harassment of a significant level happened consider this: Tiasma was wealthy in game long before she joined this guild, shes been rich nearly as long as ive known her. She had no reason to want to take the gold and mats of the guild, and Blizzard typically doesnt give free guild transfers to people who open a ticket saying "lol i want to steal these nubs guild". They checked the logs and confirmed her story before giving her the free transfer, so clearly the harassment happened. Im not trying to single out Merkava, im telling you that everything that happened was a direct result of Merkava. The threats on her person occurred immediately before the transfer.

I think your estimate of over 100 toons is a bit of an over inflation. Im told that the roster was 143 toons when she transfered, but most of those were alts or hadnt logged in in several months. Every guild has lots of those, but the implication that 143 toons = 143 people is a bit dishonest isnt it? Its also another case of changing numbers since the OP was over 200 toons

Oh and Bixby, your sad attempts to troll fall flat on multiple levels. First you fail to anger me on any level, and second you misuse the term "white knight" which refers to someone who tries to stop internet bullying for the soul fact that the victim is a female. Im bringing forth the other side of a story, one which with every post made gets confirmed more and more by your sides slip up and small admissions. But by all means, continue if it makes you feel better =)

I feel for the innocents who lost their guild as its happened to me before, but i also cant totally fault her for taking the guild from those who are guilty.
Edited by Baval on 5/11/2012 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
If she was so wealthy, then why did she not divide the gold in the guild bank between the officers before hijacking their guild? Why did she not turn the guild over to a guild officer and just transfer her toon somewhere else? Who cares if the officers took 30k out or 100k? It's their gold too. They helped put it there, not just her. You can argue whatever you want, but actions speak louder than words, and the facts are she took all of the gold and mats in the guild bank, gkicked everyone from the guild, and left the server. No "internetz harrassment" she suffered will rationalize that.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
05/11/2012 12:09 PMPosted by Heartsaflame
If she was so wealthy, then why did she not divide the gold in the guild bank between the officers before hijacking their guild? Why did she not turn the guild over to a guild officer and just transfer her toon somewhere else? Who cares if the officers took 30k out or 100k? It's their gold too. They helped put it there, not just her. You can argue whatever you want, but actions speak louder than words, and the facts are she took all of the gold and mats in the guild bank, gkicked everyone from the guild, and left the server. No "internetz harrassment" she suffered will rationalize that.

First off, she didnt gkick anyone from the guild, she applied for a free transfer of her toon and they offered her to take the guild too which she accepted. I disagree with her on that but i also see her reasoning. Second money deposited to a guild bank is for use in that guild, not whatever the GM and officers want it for, and funding another guild is not use in that guild. Its not their money, its the guilds money. Third, this isnt "internetz harrassment" this is personal threats on her and her home, which were backed up by knowing her real address and the address of other people she knew. I think that more than rationalizes a desire to leave a server and even get revenge on the people threatening her. How would you react if it was done to you?

As for dividing the gold, in her shoes i would have just left it personally since i dont give a dam about internet money, but apparently she felt that since the officers were already stealing money to fund their own guild they had no loyalty to the guild to begin with.
Edited by Baval on 5/11/2012 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/11/2012 01:43 AMPosted by Bixby
Call me a white knight all you want.

well, okay.

white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight

white knight.

You aren't a white knight. Nice try saying so. LOL- Being a white knight would involve saving a pretty damsel in distress and she is no DAMSEL IN DISTRESS- in fact she is an OBESE old lady (creeper) who sends the boys in WOW a picture of a 15 yr old girl (saying it's her) and she claims to be a 20-something young woman. She lies, she cheats, she stole.

Baval,
In your post all I saw that mattered was, " Perhaps taking the guild was wrong." THANK YOU SO KINDLY FOR AGREEING. K thx , bye.

Oh and PS- Baval- who the hell are you (besides a VERY BADLY geared, no-name warlock)? I've never seen you or heard of you- go crawl back under your dirty rock.
Edited by Asphyxia on 5/11/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Blizzard typically doesnt give free guild transfers to people who open a ticket saying "lol i want to steal these nubs guild". They checked the logs and confirmed her story before giving her the free transfer, so clearly the harassment happened.

Oh and Bixby, your sad attempts to troll fall flat on multiple levels. First you fail to anger me on any level, and second you misuse the term "white knight" which refers to someone who tries to stop internet bullying for the soul fact that the victim is a female. Im bringing forth the other side of a story, one which with every post made gets confirmed more and more by your sides slip up and small admissions. But by all means, continue if it makes you feel better =

LOL blizzard will not give out free character and guild transfers just because someone was a big meany pants to them.

oh and, i'm amazing. i'm not trying to troll you. this is real talk, man. please take your ugly, male belf back to your own server. it is truly offensive. also this does make me feel better so here you go:

white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
You aren't a white knight. Nice try saying so. LOL- Being a white knight would involve saving a pretty damsel in distress and she is no DAMSEL IN DISTRESS- in fact she is an OBESE old lady (creeper) who sends the boys in WOW a picture of a 15 yr old girl (saying it's her) and she claims to be a 20-something young woman. She lies, she cheats, she stole.

Baval,
In your post all I saw that mattered was, " Perhaps taking the guild was wrong." THANK YOU SO KINDLY FOR AGREEING. K thx , bye.

Oh and PS- Baval- who the hell are you? I've never seen you or heard of you- go crawl back under your dirty rock.

First off id like to welcome you back to this thread. From what im told youre possibly the person who did the threatening, but she isnt 100% positive. Second youre obviously pretty dense since Bixby was attempting to troll me and you trolled her, thus defending me however backhandedly you tried to make it, so nice job. Third you read only one part of my post and act like im agreeing with lowlife scum like yourself when in fact im stating my unbiased opinion. Lastly you tell me to crawl back under my dirty rock even though you have no idea who i am. The reason you have no idea who i am is i dont take WoW "omgsuperserious" like some people here and havent played in quite a long time because it got boring, and i was never in your guild (thank god for that if this is the kind of people who inhabit it)

Your attempts to sling insults left and right are just further proof of how seriously anyone reading this thread can take you. First you claim that she sends pictures of people who arent her and in the same sentence claim that you know shes obese. If the picture was not her how do you know what she looks like? Second how would you have gotten any of these pictures you claim she sent? Lastly, Tiasma has never claimed to anyone she was 15 years old or that shes particularly young.
Edited by Baval on 5/11/2012 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock

Blizzard typically doesnt give free guild transfers to people who open a ticket saying "lol i want to steal these nubs guild". They checked the logs and confirmed her story before giving her the free transfer, so clearly the harassment happened.

Oh and Bixby, your sad attempts to troll fall flat on multiple levels. First you fail to anger me on any level, and second you misuse the term "white knight" which refers to someone who tries to stop internet bullying for the soul fact that the victim is a female. Im bringing forth the other side of a story, one which with every post made gets confirmed more and more by your sides slip up and small admissions. But by all means, continue if it makes you feel better =

LOL blizzard will not give out free character and guild transfers just because someone was a big meany pants to them.

oh and, i'm amazing. i'm not trying to troll you. this is real talk, man. please take your ugly, male belf back to your own server. it is truly offensive. also this does make me feel better so here you go:

white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight white knight

No, youre right, Blizzard DOESNT give free character transfers just because someone is being a "big meany". So if she applied for a free transfer for harrassment and got it, i guess it must be something a little more serious then being a "big meany" huh? Wow that was such a hard leap in logic wasnt it?

As for taking my ugly male Belf back to my own server, i believe that would apply to almost everyone else in this thread wouldn't it? Seeing as how were all from the same server.

Nothing but an ignorant troll, but its ok, im quite amused by trolls especially the kind who latch on to the first thing said in a thread and try to act superior, so please keep it coming =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am dense?
Nice wall of text. Is it hard to make a run on sentence that long? Kudos. Let me help you:

First off should have had a comma after it. In "I'd" the I should have been capitalized and should have had an apostrophe added. "I'm" and "shouldn't" should both have apostrophes in them. You're is a conjunction- where is the apostrophe? Low-life should be hyphenated. "Lastly" should have a comma after it. You didn't capitalize "I" AGAIN. Finally, "God" <- Capital letter... show some respect!

Do better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]