Topic What do you RP?
I'm rather curious to see what my fellow Accordians RP.
A fem nelf druid of the Cenarion Circle
A fem taur druid who I don't RP as a druid
A fem human priestess of the Light
A fem belf priestess of the Light
A fem nelf rogue
A male belf pally of the Light
A fem taur shaman
A fem human hunter
A fem draenei mage
A fem human death knight
Pattern much? xD
Orc Rogue with a gentle and kind heart.
Orc DK with a past hed rather forget.
Tauren Druid who is venerable and wise.
Forsaken Warrior who was once a paladin of the light.
Forsaken Shadow Ascendant who is in it to have fun and dunt give a !@#$.
Forsaken Mage who would rather cook the humans before eating them.
Goblin Shaman who strives to show his family how shamans are useful too.
And thats it.
Edited by Snuffit on 4/30/12 5:49 PM (PDT)
A female goblin priestess/archeologist.
A female goblin shaman and business woman.
A irredeemable male troll druid flirt.
A young female Tauren Paladin.
A night elf rogue.
A playful but at times melancholy female orc hunter.
...And I am rolling at least three more come MoP. Probably four.
I am Snuffit Speakeasy, and I have a problem. I am a altaholic.
CEO of a sweat-shop dedicated to retrieving recently-passed souls for a modest* fee.
*it is well known that the goblin vocabulary exchanges average adjectives with gratuitous ones. For example, by modest, I of course mean incalculably high
A Male Worgen Death Knight who sometimes wears dresses and is rather proud of his jewelry.
A Female Night Elf Druid - Currently blank
A Female Gnome Death Knight - takes great pleasure in destroying knees and ankles and spreading plague.
A Female Goblin Priest - Incapable of creating anything, just trades materials for finished products instead. Makes money by selling her healing services.
A Female Forsaken Hunter - Obsessed with spiders, slow in the head, and somehow great with plants.
A Male Worgen Druid - A simple man who is greatly at ease with his furry changes.
A Female Night Elf Warrior - Knows little of war, but much about the Auction House.
A Female Gnome Warlock - Hostile, but forces politness when she wants something.
A Female Human Rogue - In her early teenage years, orphaned and doing what she can to survive on her own.
A Female Draenei Hunter - Joke RP >_> As Kefka.
- Night Elf Rogue (F): Played as a scout/light-armored warrior rather than a thief.
- Human Warlock (M): A "mage" secretly obsessed with the history and works of Kel'Thuzad.
- Draenei Shaman (F): Primal, instinctual and impulsive. Often acts before she thinks. Half-sister to my Paladin.
- Gnome Mage (M): Although powerful, advanced age has left him hard of hearing and with frequent bouts of senility.
- Draenei Paladin (F): Contemplative and cerebral. Given to over analyzing situations. Half-sister to my Shaman.
- Gnome Warrior (F): A blacksmith who failed to make it into the Gnomeregan Covert Ops, but uses what she learned from them to the best of her abilities.