[H] <The BloodBorn> 3/8H DS recruitment open

90 Goblin Shaman
<The Bloodborn> of Lethon is a well established guild dating back to TBC days. We are looking for dedicated players to complete progression through Heroic DS. Currently 3/8H, we are a focused group of players who raid 3 nights a week. We are seeking tanks, healers, and ranged dps to fill our current ten man group, possibly create another, and prepare for the MoP push.

Current recruitment needs:

Tanks
Warrior
Dk
Paladin

Healers
Priest
Druid
Paladin

DPS
Druid (Boomkin)
Priest
Shaman (Elemental)
Hunter
Mage

All other exceptional applications will be considered.

Applicants should be familiar with heroic encounters, experience is preferred but not required.

Raid times are Tues. through Thurs, 6:00-9:00 p.m. PST

For more information or to apply speak with Slingo, Magink, or Azzkikkrr, and visit our website at www.thebloodborn.com

Thank you
Edited by Slingo on 5/1/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Slingo is the best!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
What an ugly druid portrait. At least the shammy above has the decency to cover his mug. I expect more magink, i expect more.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Inb4 DP gets accused of bad trolling.

HoooOOOooodear.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Find a paper bag big enough to cover my mug and i'll ablidge....Sling is the BEST!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
/bump

p.s. - this shaman covers up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I would be interested to heal, either a priest or druid.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I would be interested to tag along too!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
@ Kiwifruit and Melubyou, sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys. We are in the process of compiling a raid comp for Mists content. I encourage you both to speak with Azzkikkrr or Magink in game or to take a look over at our website, thebloodborn.com.

p.s. we pvp too!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
i heard mystress is a qtpie, got pix?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]