Please do not remove Demonic Empowerment

90 Blood Elf Warlock
I have been faithfully playing demonology since BC and I have always found Demonic Empowerment for my felgaurd extremely useful. I have and still do use it frequently in pve and especially pvp where the skill combos perfectly with felstorm. Smart opponents can and do cc the felgaurd and without DE the demo spec can and will lose a significant amount of dps especially since mastery effects the demonology's overall dps between meta cds.

Demonology, like Beast Mastery hunters has an emphasis on pets. Demonic Empowerment for felgaurd is our version of Bestial Wrath. Please, Blizzard. Please do not remove Demonic Empowerment in MoP. :(
Edited by Baphomiel on 5/1/2012 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Couple of things wrong with your post here:
1st: Demonic Empowerment didn't exist in TBC. It didn't come into existence until WotLK
2nd: Demonic Empowerment was nerfed in Cata and hasn't provided a damage boost for our minions since Cataclysm started, so it hasn't been like bestial wrath for quite awhile now. It still provides the PvP help, but the damage boost (ala bestial wrath) has been gone.
Edited by Thingolo on 5/1/2012 12:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
1:My memory is hazy.
2: My concern is not about the damage boost that was removed a while back. My main grievance is that the ability to remove all effects that make me lose control of my spec specific demon is being removed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
1:My memory is hazy.
2: My concern is not about the damage boost that was removed a while back. My main grievance is that the ability to remove all effects that make me lose control of my spec specific demon is being removed.

No worries, you will have 15 other pets out, what's one of the being slowed gonna hurt XD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Unless I'm mistaken we get an instant trinket/heal for our pets as a demo spell. No damage buff though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]