Ravenholdt!!!

80 Blood Elf Death Knight
How art thou?!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Whoa. Weren't you a priest?
Reply Quote
I am/was. The priest is retired. I am a Paladin now.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Ahhh! For some reason I associate you with the guy who RPed as a Klingon. You back on RH or just visiting our forums?
Reply Quote
Just visiting the forums to see who still played. From the looks of it, not very many from the TBC era.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'll probably always be around here somewhere. Good to see you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Now if Krahmm just get dat damn Blood Elf to stand still ...

*aims crossbow*
*pigbump*
*MISFIRE*

@#$%^&*!(!#$&!$@#
Reply Quote
Hello there, Ziyus!
People are still around on Ravenholdt, though I'm sure you understand how activity drops right before an expansion. However, I still see or hear of many people who have been around for years.

As for how we are - I would venture to say that things are amazing. Of course, my perspective might be biased because I just finished the school year and so I have more free times (hence my increased number of posts!). I'm looking forward to a wonderful summer =)

I hope that you're doing well wherever you are!
Reply Quote
http://www.flickr.com/photos/18715636@N04/2347255189/

Hey, it was a Kodak moment!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, the memories. Undead Lords at that.

I'm a bit inactive at the moment. I reactivated after months of inactivity to get a free 80 and a mount for a friend and I've probably logged in three times since I reactivated. I'm unsure what I want to do for the expansion but Shadow Priests are looking fairly decent so I may go back to playing that.

How is the RP nowadays on this server? I have to admit that out of every RP server I've been to after I left RH, this was probably the best one hands down. I think my main is on ED or TN but the RP was nearly nonexistent when I was on both those servers. Hell, I even played Alliance and Horde on both servers.

Also, how have you been Starien? It is good to see you as well.

Through all of the drama, Ravenholdt gave me the best experiences that this game has to offer. I may come back someday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that that screenshot is 4 years old.

There are still a number of groups promoting RP - Assembly is a great guild on hordeside that has been looking to promote open RP everywhere it goes. Keep an eye on the forums to see world PVP events scheduled.

I've not been playing a whole lot as of the last month or two, but have no plans to let my subscription lapse. I'm checking out TERA in the meantime, and it's a lot of fun.
Reply Quote

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that that screenshot is 4 years old.

There are still a number of groups promoting RP - Assembly is a great guild on hordeside that has been looking to promote open RP everywhere it goes. Keep an eye on the forums to see world PVP events scheduled.

I've not been playing a whole lot as of the last month or two, but have no plans to let my subscription lapse. I'm checking out TERA in the meantime, and it's a lot of fun.

Jesus, it's been that long?! I had a bunch of screens that I have saved somewhere. I think they may be on an old PS3 harddrive.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I am a Paladin now.

*looks at the avatar*
*looks back at the post*
*looks at the avatar again*

*rubs eyes*

I must be tired.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Shush, you. Get back in the portal room and make me some cake!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
05/04/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Oolaki
Shush, you. Get back in the portal room and make me some cake!

I can't make you cake. I'm out of sugar and I can't reach the top shelf to get more!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Did someone leave the latch open on the Talls' Pen, again?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
05/04/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Oolaki

Nathaenai had to borrow the Tallies. I don't know what for.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Very well, actually. Thanks for asking.

But tell me, how art thou!?
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warrior
05/04/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Cayreth

Nathaenai had to borrow the Tallies. I don't know what for.

It's a special mission, "Retrieve Nathaenai's Kite from Yonder Tree". Someone suggested that a flying mount might be more efficient, but then that person doesn't have an army of tallies at their disposal.
Reply Quote
::spits out a few leaves and starts pulling twigs from his hair::

Luckily, I remembered Slow Fall at the last moment....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]