@Turboballs

90 Goblin Mage
I realize it's a pvp realm, but stop going to Thrallmar and 1 shotting low level toons. Que for your relevant pvp content and stop griefing lower level players. It's frustrating and just comes across as immature. No one pvp's in outlands anymore. Anonymity is fun, and I realize your $15/month is equal to mine. Just grow up. There's no point to you being there and killing us with one frostfire bolt. PLUS I'm a level 61 mage and I know that if you wanted to grief someone, there's more useful spells to use when one shotting low levels. Your explosion would kill me. At least kill me while being good. The snare is obviously important.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
this is my favorite thread.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
I would back you up.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Thrallmar is a hotspot for such ganking Hokie. I would suggest just mounting up, leaving that place and questing/queueing for a bit, they'll eventually get bored and leave. If you want to retaliate you can round up a bunch of 85 guildies and start a bit or world-pvp. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I was drinking some....water...while it was going on. I laughed the first few times while I kept trying to fly away. Then it just got annoying. Just gettin' my 2 cents in about it all. Enjoy the entertainment of this thread. Hopefully it turns into something epic at my expense. I could care less. Deuces!

Love,
This Kid
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/01/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Hokiemage
I realize it's a pvp realm, but stop going to Thrallmar and 1 shotting low level toons. Que for your relevant pvp content and stop griefing lower level players. It's frustrating and just comes across as immature. No one pvp's in outlands anymore. Anonymity is fun, and I realize your $15/month is equal to mine. Just grow up. There's no point to you being there and killing us with one frostfire bolt. PLUS I'm a level 61 mage and I know that if you wanted to grief someone, there's more useful spells to use when one shotting low levels. Your explosion would kill me. At least kill me while being good. The snare is obviously important.

1 ally for 25 horde (approx)

and you are scared of alliance?
I'd hate to see you on an actual pvp realm. Cho'gall is practically PvE.

Try leveling 80-85 at the start of the xpac. I had somewhere between 400 - 600 attempted kills of me in 3.5 days

and Horde camp alliance all day long in Hellfire. Granted, alliance don't sit and whine about it, they grab there 85(s) and wreck them.

I remember last xpac... I killed someones alt like 3 times after he killed mine a few times (5 levels higher than me and a rogue)
got on my level 80... I was in resto gear as a boomkin which I never played... knocked him around a few times... Then i got a whisper from "pedobear" that he was going to #**@ me so hard and then some expletives about nasty things. 3 level 80s showed up, a shammy, hunter, and something else. I 1v3ed them in my offspec with the wrong gear 3 time's until they left... they were as geared as me... It was so epic, I just wish I had my flag of ownership then :(

Good times

Nice work Turboballs. You have successfully "won cho'gall"
Edited by Morroes on 5/2/2012 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Im pretty sure turboballs came out to hellfire for the same reason i did: because the worlddefense channel was going nuts because some horde were attacking honor hold.

i flew out there, and there were about 5 hordies running around (pretty crummy geared ones i might add). turboballs and one other mage were there too, so we killed all of them, then again when they rezzed.
Turbo probably attacked thrallmar in retaliation to those horde attacking honor hold, trying to draw them out again.

Turboballs wasnt the one who started it, he just finished it
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
05/02/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Taladol

05/01/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Hokiemage

hello forgive me for english is not my mother tongue. if you want to fight me anytime you want i am ready for it but you can not go about to explain this way to people OK? first time of all y ou attack me on my leveling dk and we fight but you did not make it a fair one. second you are the one who is making me fight you on this mage you did bring some back up and we fight.

to the horde: you are a garbage grou pof scum and if you think you can get away from alliance you are mistaken. we hunt you like crabs and you try to escape but you can not. durotar belongs to alliance and you are not safe. never. we come for you at the night in orgrimmar and hunt you in tol barad all the time.

it is time.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^^ ROFL!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Barnyard, I feel offended, please don't be mean to my people just because one is an ignorant person.

Thank you in advance,
CATHY-POO
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
to the horde: you are a garbage grou pof scum and if you think you can get away from alliance you are mistaken. we hunt you like crabs and you try to escape but you can not. durotar belongs to alliance and you are not safe. never. we come for you at the night in orgrimmar and hunt you in tol barad all the time.

it is time.

Highest 3 man personal rating 1,744

dat 1700
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

it is time.

Highest 3 man personal rating 1,744

dat 1700
inb4 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Brabus/simple

turbo carry me breh.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
05/02/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Turboballs

hello forgive me for english is not my mother tongue. if you want to fight me anytime you want i am ready for it but you can not go about to explain this way to people OK? first time of all y ou attack me on my leveling dk and we fight but you did not make it a fair one. second you are the one who is making me fight you on this mage you did bring some back up and we fight.

it is time.

Oh MY!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
1. You're all stupid.
2. Ganking level 61s is relevant pvp content for Serenity Now.
3. Shut up and don't talk to me.
Reply Quote
Turboballs #1 mage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]