=====GDKP Starting 5/25======

86 Troll Druid
The run will start invites at 7:30, with first pull at 8:00. We will be finishing around 12:00, unless we clear 8/8 HM earlier (unlikely at first). We will clear 8/8 regardless, what hard modes is up to us. We will at least start with HM Morchok/Ultra/Yor'sahj/Hagara.

Need carriers and buyers. Carrier is 8/8 HM experience on main with atleast 398 iLvl on the toon they are bringing. Buyers will have to show 75k gold before being brought if ilvl is above 384, if you are below 384 you have to buy in for 20k, and still show 75k. Consistent buyers under 384 ilvl (more than 2 straight weeks), will not pay the buy in fee. The pot will split between the carriers ONLY. Being signed up for consecutive weeks as a buyer can allow you to become a carrier, the exact number of weeks I will post soon.

Looking to bring between 17-20 Carriers and 5-8 Buyers to start. As we get better and the debuff picks up more, more buyers maybe substituted in.

Loot Rules: Starting bids, and will increment 1k. All BoE's/Essence will be auctioned at the end. Rogue Legendary items will be bid on before the raid starts, and the winner gets loot from all 8 bosses.

Normal Tier Token: 4k
Heroic Tier Token: 7k
Non-Tier (normal): 3k
Non-Tier (Heroic): 5k
Spine/Madness Gear: 6k
Spine/Madness Gear (Heroic): 10k
Shared (Normal): 8K
Shared (Heroic): 14K

Leaving mid raid, unless mentioned before raid, will not be tolerated. If you do you will forfeit your share and not be brought back. Poor performance may also result in loss of pot (excessive dying, super low DPS/HPS, inability to keep aggro), and potential to not be invited back (applies to carriers). Carriers are also encouraged to bid on items. Drama will not be tolerated, at all.

We will be using Mumble, so make sure you have it. Leave a post here or contact me in game by mail, Tjordi.

Thank you.
Edited by Tjordi on 5/8/2012 8:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
oh god its another ceaser.....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
05/02/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Nissån

But ceaser was a paladin.... tjordo is a druid...

..I don't get it
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
05/02/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Wigglytuff

But ceaser was a paladin.... tjordo is a druid...

..I don't get it

Hi Wiggly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yo i got a 396 resto druid "drfeelgewd" will be a carrier, 8/8 heroic xp.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
05/01/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Tjordi
Poor performance may also result in loss of pot

And to whom is said pot going to?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/04/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Khaila
Poor performance may also result in loss of pot

And to whom is said pot going to?

It'll be split among the raid? Der?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
05/01/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Tjordi
The pot will split between the carriers ONLY.

Yeah, no.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
Updated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am interested in this run fine sir.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
What's goin on in this thread guisz.
Reply Quote
Yeah, GL with it, considering carriers have to be 8/8 HM. And only carriers get the split of the pot.

The main reason people didnt mind dishing out X amount of gold in GDKP runs, is because they would get part of it back at least.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
Need a couple more people.
Reply Quote
me and wife will be trasfering over to this server and would love to get 2 spots mage hunter both 395 ilvl but would be carry as dont have the 8/8 xp
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]