[Suggestion] Impale

90 Blood Elf Warrior
So I thought of, what I think is, a really fun ability and warriors of all specs can use it. Impale was just the name i thought of, it's a warrior talent, and just sounds cool.

Anywho:

Impale -20 Rage - Range 8-30 yards - The warrior throws his main hand weapon, inflicting X% based damage. The weapon impales the target, stunning it for 3 seconds. Generates a moderate amount of threat.

This could be used by all 3 specs, for pve, and can help fix some Warrior issues in PvP. Obviously, the stun wouldn't work on bosses.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
So I thought of, what I think is, a really fun ability and warriors of all specs can use it. Impale was just the name i thought of, it's a warrior talent, and just sounds cool.

Anywho:

Impale -20 Rage - Range 8-30 yards - The warrior throws his main hand weapon, inflicting X% based damage. The weapon impales the target, Rooting it for 3 seconds. Generates a moderate amount of threat.

This could be used by all 3 specs, for pve, and can help fix some Warrior issues in PvP. Obviously, the stun wouldn't work on bosses.

fixed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Root would be better now that I think of it..how do you like it though?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Seriously? Ever hear of Stormbolt?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Will you take stormbolt or avatar?...and I'm not armorying you so I don't know if your prot or not.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
impale would be good to have on live just until mop comes out. just add it into heroic throw
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Make it so you throw a gnome instead of your weapon
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/02/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Prettyblack
Make it so you throw a gnome instead of your weapon

I 100% agree with this.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
We have heroic throw. It may not root, but it does apply a stack of sunder armor. This is excellent for pvp and pve since sunders help the dps get better damage and the tanks establish threat. The root would make it too OP I am guessing. Not that being able to blink out of all stuns and cc's isn't OP.....no no.... :/ But with the glyph heroic throw is pretty close to being what you describe. Also, it has no minimum range.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Heroic Throw isn't remotely close to what the OP is suggesting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]