Favorite WoW Jokes

86 Blood Elf Paladin
I recently added lightwell buddy for my priest's lightwell. I have it set up to where with every click of the lightwell it will generate a joke. I was hoping to collect more to add onto the growing list of jokes that could be generated. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I love messing with people that have lightwell addons. Click lightwell and then remove the buff and click it again. The priest will start spamming like crazy...it's fun :p

But I don't know any jokes ;_;
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
A Bloodsail Buccanneer walks into the Worlds End Tavern, the bar tender oddly enough notices a steering wheel hanging from the pirate's pants, and inquires to him: "do you know you have a steering wheel hanging from your pants?".

The Bloodsail Buccanneer replies: "jarrrr I do, it be drivin' me nuts!".
Reply Quote
just play the game.
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Kabookiejoe
just play the game.

I dont get it.

um. what do you call a tauren and a gnome mud wrestling? susanexpress. ok that diddnt make sense either.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I dont think it will fit but I find this one funny.
A paladin sits down at a bar next to a warlock. The paladin taps the warlock on the shoulder. "What?" the warlock asks. "How about you conjure me up something to drink?" replies the paladin. The warlock looks at the paly incredulously and says "Man, have you got the wrong guy," and returns to drinking his beer in silence. The paly, undaunted, taps the warlock on the shoulder again and says, "Well then, how about you conjure me up something to eat then?". The warlock, getting a little annoyed now says "If I cant conjure you up something to drink, what the HELL makes you think I can conjure you something to eat??". The warlock goes back to drinking in a huff and sure enough, the paly taps him on the shoulder one more time. "I'm sorry," he says "but I thought you could do something for someone other then yourself." The warlock takes a sip of his beer, turns toward the paly and smashes the bottle over his head. Bleeding on the floor the warlock says "Oh I'm sorry I thought you could tank!"
Edited by Reveries on 5/2/2012 2:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I Am a Paladin, Strong and Stout.
This is my Hammer, and This is my Mount.
When i'm in Battle, I Scream and Shout.
Then Pop a Bubble, and Hearthstone out!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Jesus was talking to his disciples and he said "Come with me and I'll bless with you salvation and wisdom."

One of the disciples in the back stands up and asks, "Can I have kings instead?"
Edited by Reveries on 5/2/2012 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

A dwarf walks into a bar in Stormwind, orders three pints of ale, and takes them back to a table where he sits alone, sipping them one by one. After he finishes them all, he returns for a refill.

"You know," the bartender says, "they go flat fairly soon after I pour them. If you order them one at a time, the flavor will be better." The dwarf replies that he has two brothers, one back in Ironforge and one traveling the world with the Explorer's League, and that the three of them used to drink together, and before they parted ways they promised each other that they'd drink their ale this way to remember the good old days. The bartender agrees that this seems like a fine custom, and leaves it at that.

The dwarf becomes a regular at the bar, befriending the locals and always drinking his ale three pints at a time. One day, however, he comes in and orders only two pints of ale. Everyone notices, and a somber silence falls over the bar. Soon he returns to the bartender to refill his two pints.

"I don't mean to intrude on you in your time of grief," the bartender says, "but you have my greatest sympathy for your loss."

The dwarf looks confused for several moments before realization dawns in his eyes. "Oh, no no no!" he says, laughing. "Me brothers are fine, don't ye worry. I've just quit drinkin'."
Reply Quote
How many rogues does it take to kill a Paladin?

Two.

One to attack him, another to wait in the Ironforge inn.

What do you call a Druid in Tree Form who does Melee?

A combat log.

The Forsaken Army is marching across the Eastern Kingdoms to raid Stormwind when an Alliance Rogue comes running up and makes a rude gesture at Sylvanas.

Sylvanas orders two of her soldiers and orders them to kill the Rogue. The Rogue runs away round a mountain and the soldiers follow. After a few minutes the Rogue comes back with no sign of the Forsaken soldiers.

He insults Sylvanas who promptly sends ten officers to kill him. The Rogue runs round the hill and returns again. Sylvanas, getting very annoyed, orders forty men to kill the Rogue.

They all chase him round the hill and for ten minutes nothing happens. Then one badly wounded soldier comes back limping and says "It's a trap! There's two of them!"

Why couldn't Gnomes be Priests?

They couldn't reach the Light.

Two Rogues walked into a bar. The Barkeep didn't say a word.

Why?

They were stealthed.
Edited by Aeliren on 5/2/2012 5:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
So these three Dwarves are walking along when suddenly they're captured by cannibalistic Trolls. The Trolls' Witch Doctor tells them that in order to live, they need to pass a trial. The first part of the trial is to collect ten of the same fruit. So they set off to collect.

The first Dwarf comes back with ten apples. "I brought ten apples," he said to the Witch Doctor. The Witch Doctor then tells him the second part of the trial, which is to shove the fruit where it usually comes out, if you know what I mean, and if he shows any emotion, he'll be killed. So he begins. The first one goes in fine, but he winced on the second and was killed.

The second Dwarf comes back with ten berries. "I brought ten berries," he said. The Witch Doctor then tells him the second part of the trial. "This'll be easy," thought the Dwarf. So he begins. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... but on the ninth berry, he started laughing and was killed.

The ghosts of the two Dwarves meet up at the local graveyard. "Why did you laugh, you were so close to freedom," said the ghost of the first Dwarf. "I couldn't help it," said the ghost of the second; "I saw the third guy coming with pineapples."
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
05/02/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Kabookiejoe
just play the game.

Who pooped in your pants?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I like the jokes so far. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
An old man goes to a master mage and complains about a curse he has been living with for the past 40 years and if there is any way the master mage could remove the curse.

The master mage says "sure I could do that, just tell me what were the exact words used when the curse was put on you 40 years ago?"

The old man replies "I now pronounce you man and wife".
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
An old man goes to a master mage and complains about a curse he has been living with for the past 40 years and if there is any way the master mage could remove the curse.

The master mage says "sure I could do that, just tell me what were the exact words used when the curse was put on you 40 years ago?"

The old man replies "I now pronounce you man and wife".

XD
Edited by Givemepizza on 5/2/2012 4:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is great! Givemepizza and Aileran, you guys have topped it so far!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Q: How many PvPers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: Two. One to hold the bulb, and the other to expect the world to revolve around him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]