When will epic gems be honor purchasable?

1 Orc Rogue
I find it a bit silly PvE and luck there is required to get'em or at minimum being rich, or am I missing something?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
They're all over the AH lol, and they'll probably be transmutable before you can just buy them with honor..
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
Like i said. Rich. My main sever has them going for several thousand. Obviously not worth it. I don't have time to play Auction tycoon and still enjoy the game.
Edited by Maiwaifu on 5/2/2012 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's probably not going to happen. Sorry. Other than the ongoing Dragon Soul nerfs, there are unlikely to be any important gameplay changes before Mists.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If you aren't raiding HM then there is no real reason to purchase epic gems anyways.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
05/02/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Miwok
If you aren't raiding HM then there is no real reason to purchase epic gems anyways.

competitive pvp...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I find it a little silly that people feel entitled to have epic gems... At least something requires some effort to get whether it be raiding or making money to buy them.

If you don't put in effort then you shouldn't get the item.
On that note don't say spend honor to get them seeing as it doesn't take effort to farm HK's for honor...
Edited by Greyskin on 5/3/2012 6:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
05/02/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Maiwaifu
I don't have time to play Auction tycoon and still enjoy the game.

There for Blizzard should just hand out epic gems to you?

Epic gems are available on the Auction House.
Pre-cut epic gems are also available to be purchased with conquest points.

And if you don't have conquest points, you're not to the point in pvp that you need epic gems.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Cata PvP epic gems might be purchasable with honor in MoP. Certainly not before that.
Reply Quote
05/03/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Pogo
Pre-cut epic gems are also available to be purchased with conquest points.

End of thread?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]