report the 4.3.3 item dupe?

(Locked)

94 Blood Elf Mage
hope this is how they are doing it and i hope this can be stopped

[Removed]
Edited by Medearn on 5/2/2012 4:07 PM PDT
14 Blood Elf Priest
Please remove that link! It's not appropriate to post that here at all. Posting exploits on the forums is not a good idea. You're simply advertising for them.

Feel free to send an e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com.
Better yet, as mentioned by Medearn below, you can go here too report it:
http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/submit/hacks.html

Edit: Looks like the link was moderated out while typing this.
Edited by Perl on 5/2/2012 4:11 PM PDT
36 Blood Elf Hunter
I would remove the link as it violates the forum code of conduct.
Customer Support
Posting links to instructions for potential cheats or hacks on our forums only serves to spread information about them. If you wish to inform Blizzard regarding any potential cheat or hack, you can submit it directly to our Hacks team: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/submit/hacks.html
14 Blood Elf Priest
Does that mean the hacks email is no longer in use too Medearn? I just don't want to misdirect people :)
86 Goblin Warlock
05/02/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Perl
Does that mean the hacks email is no longer in use too Medearn? I just don't want to misdirect people :)

The hack was not even real.

There is no dupe exploit in this game.
94 Blood Elf Mage
oh its real and works. look at the top realms top sales items someone having 40+ swift spectral tigers.... yeah that wasn't duped, you must be right. all knowing guy

but i guess i report it to that site
Edited by Ômegë on 5/2/2012 4:18 PM PDT
Customer Support
05/02/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Perl

Both are functional, but I think we prefer the webform.
80 Blood Elf Paladin
05/02/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Ômegë
oh its real and works.

Did you try it yourself and found that it worked? If so, your account is in danger. If not, you are simply passing on hearsay.

05/02/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Ômegë
look at the top realms top sales items someone having 40+ swift spectral tigers....

So, it MUST be a dupe? It's not possible for someone to buy cards on Ebay to sell the mount for gold? It's not possible, being BoE, that someone has invented gold in purchasing these items for resale? It's not possible that someone has accumulated these through hacking accounts?

In short, yes, all these are possible, plus more ways. There is no way that we, the players, can determine such things. The ONLY way you or I can know if there's a way to dupe items is to try it ourselves and find success. And I would HIGHLY recommend that you NOT do this, but report your SUSPICIONS to the Hacks team, so they can investigate.
94 Blood Elf Mage
too bad they deleted my link... you could see for yourself
80 Blood Elf Paladin
05/02/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Ômegë
too bad they deleted my link... you could see for yourself

I can google.

You know what else I can do? Make a website, make wild claims about different types of hacks, and charge money for people who want to know the secrets. If it's on the internet, it has to be true, right?

Could there be a dupe exploit? It's possible, but knowing how items are handled/created, it's not likely. However, no one here can know for sure, so report your suspicions to the Hacks team.

And for pete's sake, if you actually went to one of those websites, run some malware scans to look for keyloggers. If you actually gave them your information, then you'd better start changing it.
Customer Support
I'd prefer we do not speculate regarding whether or not hacks exist in the World of Warcraft. Players should now know where to report them if they think they've stumbled onto something that may be fishy.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]