<Valar Morghulis> 8/8N Looking for more!

85 Goblin Shaman
We are now currently 8/8 on Normal and we will be pushing 10 man heroic content!

Who are we?
<Valar Morghulis> Is a member of the "Temerity" Family. A SWTOR guild on the Iron Citadel server that comprised of skilled and dedicated players, who in doing so were able to achieve many server firsts and we're able to achieve a 10th US ranking and a 17th World ranking.

We are some of those members and in doing so we're looking to leave the same mark in WoW as we do in SWTOR and we are looking for more to expand into our family!

Leadership and members are comprised of MMO players who have experience in may different MMO's and many years within World of Warcraft. The idea of the guild over all is to provide fun, while at the same time accomplishing just as much if not more then the hardcore guild of World of Warcraft. We like to provide a family atmosphere where people enjoy to log on even when we're not raiding :-D!

What can we do for you?
Aside from the obvious (Gbank, vent, tabard, website, yada-yada-ya), the biggest thing I can offer is a community comprised of not only skilled players but friendly ones at that. The most important thing a guild can offer is to be a fun and enjoyable experience when you log on. <Valar Morghulis> raids consist of good times and dead bosses. We believe in being able to have a fun time while at the same time being able to progress with many of the other Hardcore guilds out there!

Now where I cannot promise you fame and glory (that one is up to you) I can assure you that you will not be disappointed when you log on to raid with us

Who are we looking for?
Before we get to the part where we list what classes we need (All of them by the way) I want to let you know what kind of players we're looking for.

We are not looking for the best, we are looking for the ones who want to be the best!

For as long as I've been playing I've followed one rule when it comes to a roster, "Help those who are willing to learn"

DK: Blood, Frost and Unholy
Druids: Resto
Hunter: Closed
Mage: Open
Paladin: Holy and Protection
Priest: Holy, and Disc
Rogue: Closed
Shaman: Resto and Enhancement
Warlock: Open
Warrior: Protection

When do we raid?
Currently we will be raiding on a 3 night a week schedule and we will add a 4th day for the MoP expansion

Tuesday: 9pm-12am EST
Wed: 9pm-12am EST
Thursday: 9pm-12am EST
Sunday: 9pm-12am EST (For cleaning up anything extra/ MoP raid)

What are the loot rules?
As of right now loot will be distributed by a loot council that will comprise of The GM, one officer and one random raider per week. This system will allow us a fair and balanced distribution of loot for the guild

Closing Comments
First of all, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read this wall of text, The guild itself means a lot to me and as GM I would like to see it thrive on this server for a very long time. If you feel like this is the guild for you please fell free to visit our website at www.temerity-ic.com and fill out and app. Please excuse the mess by the way we are in the process of setting it up to reflect both guilds! Or feel free to contact the following for info, or to talk.

Gearrs: The guild master realID (ajp1011@comcast.net)
Vanno: Officer
Diamondeye: Officer
Edited by Gearrs on 6/6/2012 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Looking for 2 more 1 Healer (Pally and or Priest) and 1 DPS (Ranged or Melee) would like to start 10 mans Tuesday at 9pm!
Reply Quote
Mack came back Horde last night. Try recruiting him.
Also, Drakmoon is looking for a guild. Pick him up, too.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Drakmoon didn't seem to like our raid times haha.

Other them that we're still looking for either a holy pally or a holy priest for our raids starting Tuesday at 9
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/06/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Gearrs

And your guild is better off because the hours don't work for him.
Good luck in your recruiting efforts and best of luck in MoP.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
05/07/2012 07:08 AMPosted by Nuadu

And your guild is better off because the hours don't work for him.
Good luck in your recruiting efforts and best of luck in MoP.

Lol thank you very much Nuadu! Can't wait to start raiding again
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
We are still looking for a holy priest and/ or a holy paladin to fill our roster! Come and join <Valar Morghulis>!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We are still looking for a holy priest and/ or a holy paladin to fill our roster! Come and join <Valar Morghulis>!

Thank you for extending me an invitation. I greatly appreciate it. I'm going to decline for a couple of reasons. The first is that I don't raid full time anymore. The second is that I really enjoy <WWA> and will stay here for the foreseeable future.

Good luck in your recruitment and your progression in MoP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Who even plays Priests these days? Nerds.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

Thank you for extending me an invitation. I greatly appreciate it. I'm going to decline for a couple of reasons. The first is that I don't raid full time anymore. The second is that I really enjoy <WWA> and will stay here for the foreseeable future.

Good luck in your recruitment and your progression in MoP.

What is full time anymore? Lol not back in the days of "Hey wake up, need you to heal the world boss!" ....at 3am haha, had finals that day too >.>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
We are not only looking for a priest / paladin healer. We are looking for some l33t dps that love to raid and constantly on!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I added my realID on the contact list at the end! Just looking for 1-2 raiders healers or DPS for our 10 man runs for DS Normal and then Heroic!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
We'll be doing our first official guild raid Tuesday at 9pm EST and we're looking for 1 more dps who is interested! Whisper me in-game or via realID if interested!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
We need one dps to come join us for our first 10 man tomorrow! Talk to me or Gearrs for info!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Just updated our progressing and the current classes we're looking for
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Still looking for 2 more healers and some ranged DPS!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
We are still looking for some more healers to fill our 25 man roster. We are also looking for ranged dps. We are still accepting applications for melee dps!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated our recruitment needs, we're going to start pushing to a 25 man roster for Heroic DS and MoP!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
We are still looking for people to fill our 25 man roster! Come join us and follow us into Mists of Panderia!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
We've started our heroic progression, looking for 1 tank and 1 healer for our 10 man roster!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]