Running FOS: Herald of the Titans

85 Undead Mage
Hi Guys/Gals,

I have a group ready for a Herald of the Titans run, but due to different time zones it's getting difficult getting everyone together.

I have room for 1-2 tanks (depending on the times we run it) and maybe a melee DPS.

If you don't know the achievement its "Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar (ilvl 226 armor and ilvl 232 mainhand, offhand and relic/wand slot)."

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316/herald-of-the-titans

Send me a tell in game or on here if you meet the above requirements. We have been running Ulduar for a while now, so most of us are geared to the max for it.

We would require you to run a few icc dungeons for ilvl219 gear or HTOC.

Thanks guys/gals.

Asmo.
Reply Quote
tylerfoot@hotmail.com need u in 8 hours thanks
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Add me on doomdoomface@hotmail.com if you are interested and on another realm and are horde.

Cheers,
Asmoline
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Obviously you said you only need tanks, but I figured it was worth mentioning that I have a level 80 holy pally that has a good amount of gear for Herald.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Hi Guys/Gals,

We have a lot of interest for this, and the raid will be kicking off soon for our first Herald of the Titans run.

Let me know ASAP if you have a lvl 80, the gear, and want in. This includes people from other Realms as you can achieve this through Cross-Realm raids.

Just add me doomdoomface@hotmail.com,

Cheers,
Asmo
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So, you asked me to gear up my pally for prot, but I don't think he'll be done by this weekend, so if you end up running it, good luck.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Hi Cayble,

We might be able to squeeze you into a healing role for the fight. It all depends on the DPS everyone is pulling.

I will let you know in game mate.

In the meantime, please add me, doomdoomface@hotmail.com. Either way we will get you in there for your title mate, don't worry.

Cheers,
Asmo
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Either way, I only have 3 pieces for holy heh. Don't worry about me, it's an alt I never play so I don't really care that much.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
LOL I GOT THIS ACHIEVEMENT DURING WRATH
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
05/09/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Judson
LOL I GOT THIS ACHIEVEMENT DURING WRATH

I bow before thee WoW god-ling... Please show mercy to us mere-mortals and troll somewhere else.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
05/09/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Asmoline
Please show mercy to us mere-mortals and troll somewhere else.

ok I sorry :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
05/09/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Judson
Please show mercy to us mere-mortals and troll somewhere else.

ok I sorry :(

Heh, all good Judson. I can't help my temper being undead and all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]