PVP Guild

85 Human Paladin
Is their by chance a good, semi established pvp guild on our wonderful server? (using wonderful, established, and good loosely)

Guild I'm in currently is small and sad to say the least, and my old guild was raiding only (and have zero interest in starting a pvp guild of my own)

Just trying to get an idea for what we have available (Alliance or Horde idgaf)
Edited by Hämmerdin on 5/3/2012 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump cause I want this thread at the top :D
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
Best off making your own or getting with someone and creating a guild together. People need to be active in BOTH game-play and recruiting if you ever want any semi-success on Dentarg. Let me know any thoughts or plans! (I have a rogue over there)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That's my point, I've already made a guild, and I've dealt with leading and such and I have no desire to do so unless I'm absolutely required. So I'm trying to find a PVP guild that might hold decent weight.

Again, Horde or Alliance either, just want to find one
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Best idea imo is to talk to some of the other big name pvpers On the realm. Im sure there would be plenty of people interested in a pvp guild. I know me and 2 other friends on Dentarg are really into pvp and would like a nice PvP guild to run some RBGs with.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
On horde there are at least two guilds that are purely pvp. But i can only remember one right now.... Legends of Warcraft.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
To clarify, I'm not looking for a PVP ONLY guild, just a guild who has a strong PVP sector in it

And as said before, I would faction change if needed

EDIT: If you've noticed my guild hopping as of late, the guild that I was in for OP wasn't really a PVP guild even though they claimed to be, then I was helping friends level their guild. As of right now I'm back in my home guild
Edited by Hämmerdin on 5/10/2012 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
no... i know for a fact Legends of Warcraft are actively recruiting for rbgs and arenas only.... only. But i do have to say that they are a new guild. What i would suggest is make an horde alt. and ask in trade chat for any member, so that they may tell you what they are about.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I might do that...thanks for the heads up
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
There are no pvp guilds/serious pvpers on this realm anymore beside
myself, eazyduzit, smokytree, rainbowdash, umadbro. And we are all horde.
I've tried to get Rated BGs together and even that in itself is almost impossible.

GL with the alliance side
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
HMU if any alliance get together on Dentarg, since most of us bailed :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yeah I've noticed there aren't any amazing pvpers on the Ally side, or at least not anymore. If you guys get close to getting something running or whatever, let me know.

A Hunter friend of mine and I are looking, and we would be fine to change over to Horde for something that was of good quality
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Yeah just opened fat kids irl up for public invites only taking top of the top on dentarg though. Phreshy go to a pvp realm make a level 1 and advertise as a lock. Xrealm rbgs are the only way to run nowadays.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
In the spirit of PVP I'm going to mess with SW a bit

Let's hope it works cause I'll look like a total noob by posting this without it working xD
Edited by Hämmerdin on 5/13/2012 10:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lawl....it did...The horde NPC in trade as of this posting is my doing :D YAY
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
Hammer, I tried starting one to no success, however Eulogy is trying to get into PvP more. Dishonorkill has been put in charge of our RBG team, I haven't talked with him on how well it is coming along but I would talk to him if you have any interest. As well as anyone else. As far as members from the guild being on the team, we have a few, but there are definitely spots open. Just contact him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]