Blood-Craze

100 Blood Elf Warrior
So been a few times that I thought I should pick up the talant Blood Craze for tanking, I havent done any normal raids in a long time now just LFR and LFG. Any warriors think its a good talent to take or should I drop the foolish idea?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Apparently its weak enough that no one really takes it but wouldn't hurt to put 2 points in it I would say, some tanking abilities arent necessary.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
It's only useful on H Spine.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
It works.. It helps conserve some of the healers mana. Will it make a huge tanking raid difference. Not really. It helps but doesn't win the war. When I used to tank I had it. Nothing wrong with it. Some healers said I was easy to heal. Others didn't notice a difference.. As fury in DS it heals me 1200 health a tick. As prot it healed me 2994 per tick, sometimes 3200 depending on raid buffs. I would say it's optional, but you'll still be nothing close to a pally, druid, or b-dk. Remember that blood craze needs field dressing to be any good. I was spec'd similar to everyone else, except I didn't pickup deep wounds. Those points went to craze.
Edited by Warscar on 5/3/2012 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Remember that blood craze needs field dressing to be any good. I was spec'd similar to everyone else, except I didn't pickup deep wounds. Those points went to craze.

I was actually gonna post a question on just that. Is it worth putting both feild dressing and blood craze on talent tree? And how much of heals would that do?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
05/03/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Warscar
It helps conserve some of the healers mana

Your healers aren't going to notice Blood Craze procs in time to help them conserve any mana.

05/03/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Rordinbar
Remember that blood craze needs field dressing to be any good. I was spec'd similar to everyone else, except I didn't pickup deep wounds. Those points went to craze.

I was actually gonna post a question on just that. Is it worth putting both feild dressing and blood craze on talent tree? And how much of heals would that do?

You should always take Field Dressing. Blood Craze is just a worthless waste of talent points that could be in Deep Wounds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]