Right before the Firelands patch, Face on Fire started experiencing many changes. We had a large departure of guildies that became Sporebat, a big influx of new members and also a change in leadership. Due to all of these changes Face on Fire started to lose some of its luster as one of the top Horde guilds on the server. Shortly after the release of Firelands, we had two more turnovers in GM and became a 10m raiding guild instead of a 25m raiding guild. We managed to start building some momentum downing 6/7 Heroic FL bosses, aborbing a coulple guilds, running 2 10man raids, and even starting a 25m raid occasionaly. With Dragon Soul patch, we lost another GM due to real life issues leaving the guild to myself.
Since becoming GM, Ðevastation has:
- completely restructured leadership to include a core of officers and new guild ranks.
- built up to almost 30 raiders
- running RBGS multiple nights a week with close to 20 active RBG players (Ranked 2nd on server)
- geared up to have some of the top horde players on the server
- constantly working to gear up new guildies (low disenchanting rate)
- 4 current legendary players with 2 others that are close to finishing Daggers/Staff
- new improved website located at http://wow-devastation.com
For the past month or so we haven't progressed 10m content (4/8 Heroic) as we have been working on recruiting for 25m preparing for a solid raid group for MOP. We are currently still working to bring in solid players and help get the guild prepared for MOP. We have set our goals one of the top horde guilds on Bloodscalp and will continue to work towards that goal. We are for the most part, drama free now and running pretty smoothly. We are here to stay and look forward to hitting MOP in full force.