Ðevastation Update

90 Troll Druid
Ðevastation, formally Face on Fire and KOV has undergone many changes in the last few months that I wanted to share with everyone. I am not typically the person that typically cares if you think we are awesome, suck, or even exist but did want to share everything that has been going on with the guild since there hasn't been much info on the forums about our status lately.

Right before the Firelands patch, Face on Fire started experiencing many changes. We had a large departure of guildies that became Sporebat, a big influx of new members and also a change in leadership. Due to all of these changes Face on Fire started to lose some of its luster as one of the top Horde guilds on the server. Shortly after the release of Firelands, we had two more turnovers in GM and became a 10m raiding guild instead of a 25m raiding guild. We managed to start building some momentum downing 6/7 Heroic FL bosses, aborbing a coulple guilds, running 2 10man raids, and even starting a 25m raid occasionaly. With Dragon Soul patch, we lost another GM due to real life issues leaving the guild to myself.

Since becoming GM, Ðevastation has:

• completely restructured leadership to include a core of officers and new guild ranks.
  • built up to almost 30 raiders
  • running RBGS multiple nights a week with close to 20 active RBG players (Ranked 2nd on server)
  • geared up to have some of the top horde players on the server
  • constantly working to gear up new guildies (low disenchanting rate)
  • 4 current legendary players with 2 others that are close to finishing Daggers/Staff
  • new improved website located at http://wow-devastation.com

For the past month or so we haven't progressed 10m content (4/8 Heroic) as we have been working on recruiting for 25m preparing for a solid raid group for MOP. We are currently still working to bring in solid players and help get the guild prepared for MOP. We have set our goals one of the top horde guilds on Bloodscalp and will continue to work towards that goal. We are for the most part, drama free now and running pretty smoothly. We are here to stay and look forward to hitting MOP in full force.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
You are missing 2 Chimera's eyes in your gear.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Lol you are correct, but just got a heroic legs last night that had them in there and decided to regem some stuff around so still have a few updates I am doing to them.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
why is everyone "preparing" for MoP? they dont even have a release date for it yet. [that im aware of]
IDK. much support from me tho. any horde guild is a friend.
if you need something, ask some1 else :]
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
you're still missing them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Good to hear you guys are back up and running efficiently! Always good to have strong Horde guilds, see you around!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
keep it goin horde!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
05/04/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Setonas
Good to hear you guys are back up and running efficiently! Always good to have strong Horde guilds, see you around!

Let me decode this for you.

Glad to see you guys are having plenty of internal struggles. Always good to see you guys fail. We are top horde guild, not you. see you around, or we probably wont cause your members will join us.

I lold
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Started off with your major mistake of merging KoV; then the second mistake was putting a acii in your guild name, not to mention changing it in the first place. All three laughable.

Dismantled two guilds just to hand pick 3 'good raiding' individuals was a plus though.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Way to bump up a month old post to troll. Badly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]