Thinking of Guild Transferring here...

85 Tauren Paladin
Hello there,

<Dark Requiem>(lvl 25, 3/8HM) of Area 52 is thinking of transferring its raid team over for the better latency of a medium pop server. I was wondering if there are any guildless players 1/8HM or better looking for a raid group? please feel free to troll the post, I usually check this once a day and am giving away prizes for the best comments. Also we don't want to carry you to gear, so a 394+ ilvl is required. Not that ilvl means anything, but it saves us time if you're fail.

Raid times: 8-11 EST Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
Go away.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I miss my original server, sadly no decent late raiding guild left :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I'm not sure if this is a serious post or not but for the sake of it I'll give a proper answer. No one should come here as everyone's been trying to get off this rock of a server for a while now. Spinebreaker has been in a long standing population decline since Tier 11 with many of the well known top end guilds leaving for higher ground since the well of recruitment's dried up pretty much during that said time. Our auction house economy has been in bad shape for a while we usually have around 10k to 11k items on the AH but now nothing sells since no one's raiding or needing to buy gems, enchants, etc. Finding a pug for anything usually takes hours and it's only possible to do so on certain days and times from my understanding if it's even possible at all.

So yeah if you want low latency we have it here but we have it because no one's here.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
If it make's you feel better Torch, I'll pay for your transfer to leave this "rock". My gift to you!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
I'll gladly take you up on that offer Mr.Servertranfer! :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If you come to Spinebroken, then I suggest you fix the AH and put a lot of things on there! :D

This server is dead and there's absolutely nothing worth buying.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
still thinking about coming here?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Honestly I think recruiting people here would be a great idea:)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Come on over we need more guild competition to rejuvenate the server
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
LOL Kaboomkin that was me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]