Any Interest

90 Tauren Death Knight
Nice turnout for the event! Thanks for the fun night!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Thanks everyone for coming tonight. That was heaps of fun. We were a bit disorganized at the beginning but then we got our groove on and things went smoothly. I understand Horde got close to 125 tokens. Alliance got around 105. You'll need to grind the Osh'ugun Crystal Powder for the Research Tokens on your own, but that should get you one of the mounts. We'll do this again in August as SD's July is rapidly filling up with stuffs and events.

Horde side: Clharisma, Etrigen, Inwe, Jaimelanister, Kevster, Lasauvage, Lohnar, Mokken, Nozstomp, Pokayuka, Reneda, Skabbers and Zulmagi. I was so busy running around, I didn't get the names of all the Alliance who came, but Baneweaver won the horde's vote for most horrid outfit. Gad it was so awful it was brilliant. Alliance thought it was a tie between Pokayuka and Lohnar for worst outfit.

Thank you, also, for not targeting the healers. Kimmi and Skabbers. That made getting everyone up and ready for the next charge, much easier.

We'll do it again.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)