First off i would like to state this has nothing to do with any guilds out there. This is controlled by some friends of mine and myself.
Due to high demand last xpac and all the people bothering me about starting them back up. I will begin running a weekly GDKP run of DS25 and possibly FL25Hm starting every week starting May.
The following restrictions are in place. I hope everyone understands none of this is meant to keep anyone out, its to ensure that we can clear the instance.These instances will be out for a very long time and as we gear up through this and badges.We will begin to get a bit lax on the requirements. Until then, the following are in place.
1) No Carries - Character needs to look like it belongs in these instances - The toon you wish to bring should be in mostly 370+ gear. Some 365 pieces are ok, and since these will be alts I may over look 1 or 2 pieces of gear - trinkets so long as they are "correct" (ie, you're not a rogue wearing spellpower trinkets) will not be counted against anyone. What I will not tolerate is anything gemmed incorrectly (warriors gemming for spirit, feral druids with spellpower gems, etc), unenchanted gear, or gear with green quality gems. This is not a gimme raid, please do not treat it as such. As with any raid, the needs of the raid and class balance will determine who I take and who I do not.
When I start invites, be on the toon you feel is the most geared/qualified to be in the run. Unless I lack a class, I am not asking anyone to swap toons. I am making the raid with what is invited. I honestly do not care who brings what, so long as they are geared appropriately.
2) Raid > Anything - If there are more than 3 of one class, I will most likely default the best geared into the raid (most likely, but not guaranteed). If I cannot decide who else to take /random will apply. This run is borne out the amount of tells i get on a daily basis, so there may be a waiting list, assuming they are able to show up and stay the entire time. But do not have a set group that i wish to say your going and hes sitting yet.
3) Gold - Any player interested in coming should look to bring at least 40k gold and be willing to spend it. Any player that passes on a legitimate upgrade may not be taken to subsequent runs. I'm not going to force any items on anyone, but having upgrades get DE'ed defeats the point of doing this.
4) Minimum item cost - Most items will start at 1000g.Tokens and trink have not been decided on priec as of yet but will anounce soon.
5) Raid will end 3-4 hours after first pull - the exact amount of time will be stated before we begin; I expect more often than not it will be closer to the 3 hour mark. If we get to the end of the allotted time and 25/25 people decide to do "one more attempt" we may push, but only if that one last go looks like it will clear the boss. Should we wipe more than 5 times to any boss with no progression made, the raid will. If we disband, any gold will be handed out.