<When In Rome> reforming for 25s, LF raiders!

90 Undead Priest
Hello Garrosh,

<When In Rome>, formerly <Last Attempt>, is reforming as a 25 man raid guild for MoP. Therefore, we will be looking for a few new players over the next 6 months to fill out our roster. If you are looking to raid in MoP, apply today and we will reserve you a spot in our core raid team if you are accepted.

At the moment, we are mainly looking for DPS.

You can apply on our website: http://wheninrome.guildlaunch.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About us:
WiR believes in progression. Spots in the core raid team are based on the skill and reliability of the individual. Anyone under-performing will lose their spot to someone who isnt.

Raid times: Mon-Thur 8-11 EST (this may change to 12)

To keep us entertained until MoP rolls around, we run four 10 mans per week, each going 1-2 nights a week. Our main 10m is 8/8 Heroic, while the others range from 7/8H to 4/8H. Basically, if you want a spot in a semi-successful raid before MoP as well, we have room.

If you have questions or would just like to talk to someone in the guild, feel free to contact one of the officers: Drury, Dernn, Summit, or myself. Alternatively, you may add me to realid: afs48@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Edited by Deadshane on 5/5/2012 2:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
If your application fits our requirements your trial will begin now, as opposed to during MoP so be ready to preform when required. We are looking to have a complete roster long before MoP is released.

Alternatively if you don't like Deadshane and would like to talk to me; my real id is slgover15@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Honestly, what jackass would lead 3 more raids during the week after the main raid?

That person is either psychotic, masochistic, or some other *tic word that I cannot think of.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
^ this guy :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I WANT TO JOIN
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like tomatoes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't understand why you all (When in Rome) stay here. I can't imagine how many potential off-server applicants look at the server and say F#$% that!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We've all been here for years, and I'm sure we all have tons of people we don't want to leave (bb <3). Not to mention, its kinda nice to (Except this time... damn you, Silence! :O) be the best around. (nobody is ever gonna keep us down.)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah I see your point, Zelda. IMO being number one on this server is like winning the 100yd dash in the Special Olympics.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I mean, the kid who wins is still pretty happy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The number of guilds of this caliber that pick up and transfer to a new server without some sort of incentive (free transfers, new realms or w/e) is next to none. Trying to persuade an entire guild to pay their own way is very difficult as well. We have no rivalry to follow, no world first to obtain, so there is really no reason for an entire guild to leave. Individual players is a different story.
Edited by Summit on 5/10/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
We've all been here for years, and I'm sure we all have tons of people we don't want to leave (bb <3). Not to mention, its kinda nice to (Except this time... damn you, Silence! :O) be the best around. (nobody is ever gonna keep us down.)

I think its awsome when top guilds stay true to their home realm. Its a great opportunity for them the lead by example and actually be a positive(hopefully not negative) impact on the realm community.

Sadly on my realm, we lost most of our top guilds back in WOTLK. Now all thats left is a bunch of acheivement/mount whoring.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

You guys still are the best around, by a long shot too. Imho, you guys deserve realm first madness way more then we do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Truth be told, you guys did deserve it, and I'm glad you got it. I'd like to think it showed our raiders that they can't quite be lazy anymore and still expect realm firsts. Was a nice little kick in the butt to get everyone going again and hopefully they'll be ready to go for Mists.

In other news, grats to the Friday alt run on their heroic Madness kill, and their Glory drakes!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Still searching for more members for the 25m roster. Specifically interested in dps.

We also now have 2 groups that are 8/8H and still plenty of raiding to be had to farm out mounts, BiS gear (that will be replaced almost immediately in MoP, but hey, why not), and to start taking trials on through so that they can prove themselves in their respective roles.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
must authenticate to reply
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hi Dernn, <3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
So desperate we took Juevos.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
06/06/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Drury
So desperate we took Juevos.

That hurt my feelings, you know?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
It's time to kick !@# and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]