Like-minded raiders wanted for pre-MoP reroll

22 Troll Hunter
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to open this thread.

I'm looking to form a new reroll guild with the goal of being 85 and having some DS heroic progression before the launch of MoP. Why a reroll you ask? Well, no other form of guild creation gives the members a sense of togetherness and it's the best way to form a tight group of raiders before you've even begun raiding.

This is not a recruitment post for regular members, this is simply a pulse check for current heroic tier progression raiders looking to take on responsibility in a end game progression environment in MoP.

My Credentials:
- 8/8H 25m this tier
- 7 year WoW veteran
- Nearly endless amounts of time to devote to game if need be
- Raid leading experience

Plain and simple, I'm looking for people interested in being officers and helping me run the guild. If you feel like this is an undertaking you'd want to be a part of in a leadership role, contact me one of the ways below and I'd love to talk your ear off.

RealID: operation.cwaL@hotmail.com
Forum post here
In-game mail to Tanji (US Anub'arak H)
Edited by Tanji on 5/6/2012 12:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Going to be online checking thread/Skype for the next hour or so
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Online for a bit longer tonight, will be on most of the day tomorrow too
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Edited in my "credentials", if you'd even call them that.

Headed offline for the night, will check back in the morning. Hopefully someone thinks this is something they'd be interested in and we can get started brainstorming as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Back online today
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Man I love Smallville.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
posting on your main may merit more response
Edited by Fortifìed on 5/3/2012 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
I'd rather keep the anonymity as I'm just trying to find interest, not really strictly recruiting or anything. If anyone were to want proof of my achievements or character, I would be willing to provide it in private.
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Going to be online late tonight if anyone is interested in contacting me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I would be interested in joining/helping with this reroll.
Reply Quote
69 Human Hunter
Are you planning on Alliance or Horde?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
If you're going Horde, I have started something like this and I would be interested in joining with you to create a guild for MoP. Mark.ivess@gmail.com is my Real ID, if you want to add it and talk with me.
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Sorry, went out of town and missed the thread. I added my realID because I think that's the easiest way to get in touch.

@Blindtank: Contact me in-game through my realID.
@Skycaller: Haven't decided yet.
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Headed to bed for the night, will be checking tomorrow.
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Going to be on until late tonight. Feel free to add my realID or post here if you're interested.
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Experiencing the terrors of low level dungeoning
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
RaF is like a drug.
Reply Quote
This is just what I am looking for. Ill hit you up on realID to talk some more details.
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Great! A lot of forward progress today, hoping to hear from some other new people before the day's over as well.
Reply Quote
22 Troll Hunter
Went from baby steps to leaps and bounds today. Lots of interest, lots of good news.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]