Morning/daytime RP guild?

45 Night Elf Hunter
Hiya! I'm looking for an RP guild that active anywhere from 8am-4ish pm EST. The only day I'm not available is Sunday.

I'm looking to start a new character, either Horde or Alliance, on any server. Right now, I'm just putting out the feelers to see if this exists.

RP is the most important aspect, but I also like doing old raids, achievement hunting, and plain old hanging out with guildies. I have absolutely no interest in raiding.
Edited by Kahana on 5/3/2012 4:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hiya! I'm looking for an RP guild that active anywhere from 8am-4ish pm EST. The only day I'm not available is Sunday.

I'm looking to start a new character, either Horde or Alliance, on any server. Right now, I'm just putting out the feelers to see if this exists.

RP is the most important aspect, but I also like doing old raids, achievement hunting, and plain old hanging out with guildies. I have absolutely no interest in raiding.

Well, look nor futher!

Now, if you live in...say Australia, you can come to Moon Guard, the place is packed in the mornings. As long as you stay clear from Goldshire of course.

Also, if you plan to say, roll Alliance as a Night Elf, then Order of Malorne would be perfect for you if it's up your ally with night elven role play.

We are a friendly and fairly active guild, always willing to accept a new member to join our ranks, if educated in NE lore.

Hope this helps some what :D
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Paladin
Never did an RP server before i might try one... except MoonGuard too many horror stories from there.

EDIT My spelling sucks
Edited by Leeroy on 5/3/2012 8:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
We are always looking for more rpers and we have the challenge as well. Our current rp in the guild is absolutely craczy!! And you do not have to be a challenger to join!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4363778667
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Never did an RP server before i might try one... except MoonGuard too many horror stories from there.

EDIT My spelling sucks

Tis is why you never listen to them

Because those rumors come from people who decided to do the dumb thing and go to Goldshire. No one in Moon Guard with the right mind will ever go there.

If you avoid Goldshire, you should be alright
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight

Well, look nor futher!

Now, if you live in...say Australia, you can come to Moon Guard, the place is packed in the mornings. As long as you stay clear from Goldshire of course.

Also, if you plan to say, roll Alliance as a Night Elf, then Order of Malorne would be perfect for you if it's up your ally with night elven role play.

We are a friendly and fairly active guild, always willing to accept a new member to join our ranks, if educated in NE lore.

Hope this helps some what :D
I'm just wondering, what exactly is the Order of Malorne's main purpose through a lore type of perspective? Obviously you're a druidic type of guild but is your guild only loyal to the Cenarion Circle containing a large group of night elven members, or does your guild's loyalties fall outside of mere druidic concerns as well?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/05/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Vynathlon
'm just wondering, what exactly is the Order of Malorne's main purpose through a lore type of perspective? Obviously you're a druidic type of guild but is your guild only loyal to the Cenarion Circle containing a large group of night elven members, or does your guild's loyalties fall outside of mere druidic concerns as well?

The Order of Malorne is mostly a neutral guild meaning they are pretty much Cenarion Circle like defenders. Though we also have Warriors, rogues, and priests, it's main theam is Druids. We are pretty much just a social guild that does Night Elven RP with what knowlegde we know of Night Elven lore. So things like Druidic teachings to priestly teachings. Stories of old. Faith, that kind of stuff.

They are loyal to Darnassus, but when it comes to defending their home, if needed, they can fight.

From a Lore perspective though, he are there because we are there, carrying out duties and what not.
Edited by Cøron on 5/5/2012 6:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
05/05/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Cøron
'm just wondering, what exactly is the Order of Malorne's main purpose through a lore type of perspective? Obviously you're a druidic type of guild but is your guild only loyal to the Cenarion Circle containing a large group of night elven members, or does your guild's loyalties fall outside of mere druidic concerns as well?

The Order of Malorne is mostly a neutral guild meaning they are pretty much Cenarion Circle like defenders. Though we also have Warriors, rogues, and priests, it's main theam is Druids. We are pretty much just a social guild that does Night Elven RP with what knowlegde we know of Night Elven lore. So things like Druidic teachings to priestly teachings. Stories of old. Faith, that kind of stuff.

They are loyal to Darnassus, but when it comes to defending their home, if needed, they can fight.

From a Lore perspective though, he are there because we are there, carrying out duties and what not.
Ah. It's a shame you got to me now and not a year or so ago. Back then I was pretty much obsessed with night elven lore, now however I'm on Forsaken/Death knight lore. Too little too late I suppose.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]