WTS [Life-Binder's Handmaiden] and more!

90 Troll Druid
Acquired Taste is currently selling loot, titles, and mounts from raids. While Firelands is most commonly sold, feel free to inquire about custom requests.

Contact details:
Real-ID: jdris87@siu.edu

Please be sure to mention what you are contacting me for.

Packages Available:
-8/8H Dragonsoul: Title and mount sale run. As the buyer of this you will entitled to the Life-Binder's Handmaiden mount, "Savior of Azeroth" title, and will have the opportunity to roll on unneeded gear. (120k gold)

-7/7H Heroic Ragnaros: Title and mount sale run. As the buyer of this you will receive all gear that drops, the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor, and the "Firelord" title. (80k gold*)

-T11 Meta Achievements: Full meta achievement run. Rewards include two titles (Blackwing’s Bane and Of the Four Winds) along with Reins of the Drake of the East Wind. (200k gold)

-T11 Heroic Bosses: Full clear of all heroic bosses from t11 content with the exception of Sinestra, rewards two titles (Blackwing’s Bane and Of the Four Winds). (150k gold)

-T11 Achievements: Full Achievement run including all t11 meta requirements with the exception of heroic boss kills, rewards 12 achievements. (150k gold)

-Sinestra: Sinestra kill only, rewards one title (Dragonslayer) (50k gold*)

Please feel free to contact me with any inquiries or if you're interested in something that isn't listed.

*Unless you have a save, end-boss only purchases will also require purchase of the clear up to that boss. Of course, all loot and quest items would go to the buyer.
Edited by Slimelol on 9/3/2012 7:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
These guys are the sickest of the sick, the illest of the ill, the bees mo!@#$in knees!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
do you do crossrealm ?id so what would be the method of payment?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I'm pretty sure the RealID thing was so you could contact him even while on alts, but that's just my assumption.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Cross-server payments may be made via guild transfer. In order to transfer a guild, you must be gm for at least a week and the guild must be level two. I'm willing to discuss other forms of payment but I will not accept any "out of game" currencies.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Any chance on selling a Madness weapon? or pieces from Heroic DS?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You'd have to ask Iriemember for DS, that's his call.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
how much to run me through Hogger?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
you don't have enough.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Are you guys still selling the mount? I would very much like to purchase it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yes, we are.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I am very interested in buying it. The price is 80k correct?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The price is 80k if you have a save up to heroic rag. If not, the price is 100k for a full 7/7H clear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hey, i am interested in this and i have a friend that would also be interested. I just wonder what times you do the run?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Very fun run and really enjoyed it :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
^_^
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
05/26/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Slimelol
The price is 80k if you have a save up to heroic rag. If not, the price is 100k for a full 7/7H clear.

20k isn't worth having to full clear firelands.
Reply Quote
I've got a 6/7H lockout saved. I'm planning on transferring to your server anyway so would you accept any other forms of payment with 50k gold cash?
For example mechano-hogs / vial of the sands / etc and what would you value these specifics at? ?Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Mage
Im willing to buy, i just made a real id request in game.

thanks
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
06/04/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Thebro

20k isn't worth having to full clear firelands.

You can easily full clear Heroic Firelands in 2 hours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]