WTS [Life-Binder's Handmaiden] and more!

90 Tauren Paladin
eXe
i would like to buy, i have all of the money ready to go. pst me in game so we can do the run as soon as possible
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We are still running these. If you're interested, the best possible way to sign up is to add me on RealID.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
06/15/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Alectroná

20k isn't worth having to full clear firelands.

You can easily full clear Heroic Firelands in 2 hours.

The amount of time needed to clear it is not the issue. The instance is terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

You can easily full clear Heroic Firelands in 2 hours.

The amount of time needed to clear it is not the issue. The instance is terrible.

I think you're all missing the point here. Time is most definitely not the issue as we clear the entire instance in under an hour usually. Price for 6/7H alone is 30k not 20k and what that does for us is opens the opportunity to sell the heroic rag kill/mount at a discounted price. We just get an extra 10k gold for switching someone right before Rag. There will always be a buyer for Rag so it's just a bonus for both the buyers and the carriers if we can offer it at discounted rate. Everyone wins.
Edited by Slimelol on 7/19/2012 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
06/19/2012 03:39 PMPosted by Mcphlurry
i would like to buy, i have all of the money ready to go. pst me in game so we can do the run as soon as possible

I too, am terrible at this videogame and looking to obtain things of which I can do within one hour of my time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
07/20/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Hyper
I heard you can't get hit by bloods on heroic spine are you looking for a guild our tanks can't seem to do that.

You still have to avoid getting hit by bloods? News to me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I too, am terrible at this videogame

Probably the most genuine thing you've ever said.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Updated pricing.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
someone buy me one
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Oh wow, I was currently going to buy just the Rag mount for 80k. Let me in on this!

Aaaand I just figured you don't have an Alliance group set up. Never mind.
Edited by Ederrano on 9/5/2012 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]