Error when loading Events

90 Gnome Warrior
I have an Android phone. When I originally downloaded it and started paying to use all the remote app features, I had no problems. Towards the beginning of this week, however, I started to receive the following error when attempting to view Events: "This character profile is currently unavailable due to a long period of inactivity." I get the same error message no matter which character I have it set to.

I already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, which, after doing so, created a new problem (error? Not sure.) Now, not only can I still not view my Events, but there is no option to remained signed in to guild chat on navigating away from the app or to automatically load guild chat when navigating back. I'm not sure if that option was removed or if I'm just missing where it was relocated to. I checked settings, but it seems that option isn't there anymore, so it may have just been removed, which I admit to not being happy about.

But the core issue still exists. I still cannot view my events on the remote app. I did notice another thread, but the issue didn't seem to be resolved nor any suggestions offered, so it might be a rare occurrence, but any help would be appreciated with getting this worked out.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
My first thought is that maybe the original character you selected is not available. If you select the Events module with one character and then switch to a new main character, it will still display the original character's events. You need to re-select the Events module after switching to a new main.

If this isn't the case, please let me know, but please retest first before replying.

As for the Guild Chat sign in issue, we introduced a Mobile Away status for Guild Chat. Now, if you minimize the application or lock your phone, you'll remain in a Mobile Away state while logged into the Mobile Armory. You aren't offline and when you return to the application, you'll be returned to a Mobile Online status and receive any whispers that were missed while away.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Okay, so I tried that. I selected a new character, went back out to the main menu and reselected the Events icon and I am still getting the same error message.

And thanks for letting me know about the new mobile away status feature.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]