[A] SECURITY -- An Arthas Institution

90 Night Elf Rogue
What are your raid times? I'm just seeing "Mid-week" unless I'm missing it.

Posted in the AA thread as well addressing you: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4062879101?page=2

Public Logs available on WoL if that's necessary under DUMPSTER. I log/parse regularly in case I'll need anything recent for just such an occasion.
Edited by Jaricho on 6/14/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Whoops! Sorry about that. We're basically settled into Wednesday and Thursday, 8pm EST. It was a bit more amorphous at first, as we got our roster and goals figured out. It's pretty set in stone at this point, though.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Herro.

I was interested in raiding with you guys again on one of my alts (warrior, lock, hunter all OK gear) but the only guy I saw online was a bit of a douche. I'd still be interested, Laurria also has a few decently geared alts but we're currently committed to TFC on our mains.

Oh, and hi other ex-Security. SWTOR turned out crappy. Captain Hindsight etc.
Edited by Farabee on 6/15/2012 1:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
06/15/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Farabee
but the only guy I saw online was a bit of a douche

Now that's definitely one way to endear yourself..! Are you sure it was a member, or a perk-rank, or...?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
06/15/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Whiteleaf
but the only guy I saw online was a bit of a douche

Now that's definitely one way to endear yourself..! Are you sure it was a member, or a perk-rank, or...?

Some DK named Taze, quick look at his armory shows him with several 410 pieces so I assume he's part of your core. I had asked on my lock alt if I could be tagged as F&F, explaining that I used to be the guild's MT and would like to keep up with the folks still in the guild, and was given attitude about it, so I just moved on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah, Taze is one of my loyal underlings. Were you wearing red? I mean, with death knights, that's a thing, they respond to that. That's why the dudes down south use those red cloaks to distract them. That was probably it. Don't wear red.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
06/19/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Äustin
Warlock (pref. with 5k Shadow Bolts)

what exactly is this supposed to mean...?

I'd assume it's a reference to Whiteleaf having been around on this game for quite a long time, though I remember 10k shadowbolts :/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
06/19/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Dargonkin
I'd assume it's a reference to Whiteleaf having been around on this game for quite a long time

That's a bingo!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
We're still recruiting! =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Keep the Arthas Alliance torch going!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
06/22/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Dargonbait

Thanks! We're not even technically the best Ally-side guild going right now, but that's fine. We definitely need more people on the blue team, and I dig that this guild's been around since the beginning, and would love to see it flourishing again. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
06/22/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Whiteleaf

Thanks! We're not even technically the best Ally-side guild going right now, but that's fine. We definitely need more people on the blue team, and I dig that this guild's been around since the beginning, and would love to see it flourishing again. :)

Meh, to be fair imo Arthas Alliance is still slowly dying after faction transfers were implemented. It's just a lot more obvious now than back at Cata launch.
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 08:20 AMPosted by Äustin
Rogues are scissors.

Scissors don't need gear, just a gray level 2 dagger.

On topic, good luck in the recruitment efforts ;-)
Edited by Cheatz on 6/24/2012 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Meh, to be fair imo Arthas Alliance is still slowly dying after faction transfers were implemented. It's just a lot more obvious now than back at Cata launch.

Blizzard has only themselves to blame. The situation's not great here, but it's a lot worse on other servers, and they're going to have to eventually figure something out or abandon the faction model altogether.

Rogues are scissors.

That may be true, but we still want to run with one.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You guys ever think about going 25?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
must...resist...urge...to brag about...pet....collection.....208/209 ...sorry my resist failed.

Now ranked world 2nd in pet collection for the moment. :O
Edited by Wenll on 6/27/2012 2:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Also Lyriqt has some smexy gear! :o
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I think we'd like to go 25, but that's probably not happening until MoP. Trust be told, I'm having a hard time finding ten people that want to raid every week. I've got a solid core, but that core doesn't consist of ten people, and getting different people in every week is really hurting my efforts at trying to drive progress, even after the nerfs.

At the moment, I really, really need to recruit a second tank and a second healer. I'm kind of functioning as our flex 3H/6D, but without a consistent off-tank and second healer, it's a rough go. Also need to try and recruit some depth, which I imagine we'll roll from bench to starter when we've got the body count to do 25. Until then, it's a scrap.

Heck, tonight, I won't have my MT, so who knows what'll happen. Suffice to say, finding and recruiting Alliance-side isn't easy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]