[A] SECURITY -- An Arthas Institution

90 Night Elf Priest
I don't think Tamral has logged in since the Carter administration.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi. I am looking to server transfer. I'm a 481 ilvl resto druid with a 468 boomkin offspec. My current server is pretty dead and I'm just not happy with my current raid group's progression. Do you have any need for a tree? I'll check back on this post often, however if you don't thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/15/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Cindylouwho
Hi. I am looking to server transfer. I'm a 481 ilvl resto druid with a 468 boomkin offspec. My current server is pretty dead and I'm just not happy with my current raid group's progression. Do you have any need for a tree? I'll check back on this post often, however if you don't thanks for reading.

If you want to go this server you should prob go horde or just find a strong ally server. If not, good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yes, make a lvl 1 toon and check in with Whiteleaf!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I appreciate your input however I'm partial to alliance. Dead isn't a strong enough word to describe my current server =/ .

I will be in touch. Thanks!
Edited by Cindylouwho on 11/16/2012 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Puuuuuuuuuurple.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
With the holidays approaching, people's schedules will be a little hectic for the next month and change. Check in with me via in-game mail or our guild forums if you have any question about the schedule between now and New Years'.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It's with a heavy heart that I officially cancel guild raid days. Despite our best efforts, SECURITY has not been able to get a consistent, active, dedicated 10-man raid going.

The guild will continue to operate as a casual PvP/PvE enterprise. Lord knows, I won't be going anywhere. They'll have to nuke the Arthas server before I leave. =)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
=(
Reply Quote
50 Human Rogue
Get over yourself and quit living in the past. Security has been done since WOTLK; Yeah you guys "were" great but move on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/21/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Zeroonians
Get over yourself and quit living in the past. Security has been done since WOTLK; Yeah you guys "were" great but move on.

I think announcing that we're not going to try to competitively raid anymore is basically the definition of 'moving on', but you're certainly entitled to your opinion. =)
Edited by Whiteleaf on 11/21/2012 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/21/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Zeroonians

WL can take the high road, but I'll go with "Stop hiding behind an alt and talking trash you pu$$y. Also, what's wrong with wanting to continue playing the game under the same guild name you've been in since vanilla?"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's with a heavy heart that I officially cancel guild raid days. Despite our best efforts, SECURITY has not been able to get a consistent, active, dedicated 10-man raid going.

The guild will continue to operate as a casual PvP/PvE enterprise. Lord knows, I won't be going anywhere. They'll have to nuke the Arthas server before I leave. =)

Well, that's disappointing.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest

I don't know you guys, but you seem like a cool guild to me. I know how hard it is to keep things going when you're outnumbered or if your side of the server isn't quite as abundant as it used to be. It sucks. Best of luck to you, hopefully you can start it up again in the future. I'll be rooting for you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Thanks. And yeah - it's not like the guild is going anywhere. There just isn't enough on the bench or in free agency right now to make a raid out of. Who knows what'll happen in the future? Can always hope.

Until then, I've still got plenty of achieving to do. Want to hit 16k before Christmas!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Dear person hiding behind an alt - I know who you are.

Research is fun when the servers are down.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention,

Let's not go there.

Edit: Merow!
Edited by Trophias on 11/27/2012 10:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I use to play arthas horde durin pre-bc and BC under the name of "Joho". I was a top pvp warrior who was top of the arena 3v3/5v5 brackets (top 5) and top 20 2v2.

I came back and I still recognize that "SECURITY" tag. I remember guilds like, Retribution, FATE and Hidden. I'm in Rets 3rd 5v5 roaming pvp video, lul.

Do you guys know if Rii is still around? and maybe a few others... i'll probably know if old names are dropped.

I recognize your name whiteleaf.

Anyway, I'm interested in joining. I'ma low level and don't have much to offer at the moment, but I assure you I'm a good player and if you're looking for a heavy pvp emphasised player i'm your man (i'm going to be a lame pver honestly, probably never raid....)
Edited by Poho on 11/27/2012 11:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
OMG JOHO <3 I REMEMBER YOU.

Send me a tell in-game. I'm either on Trophias or Hampster.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Dear person hiding behind an alt - I know who you are.

Research is fun when the servers are down.

Thadies

I typed it for you!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Dat Sekta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]