beta inv

85 Orc Death Knight
i signed up for annual pass 3 weeks ago, and still no inv?
will i even get it?
how long did it take you guys to get it?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You will most likely get one in the next wave, and no I don't know when that is, and they won't tell us. You will get in though.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Up to know, Blizzard has been handling invites for players that signed up before the beta announcement. So be patience, it seems that AP holders are getting priority at the moment so you now you just have to wait for the next wave of invites.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
I find it odd that my brother got his beta key and I haven't, even though we signed up for the annual pass at the EXACT same time. He got his beta key 2 weeks ago.

I think someone at bliz HQ overlooked our beta invites and only accepted one. Idk, I just want my beta invite. :\
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
lol, that sucks.
I just hate waiting, it seems like il get my beta inv the day before MoP releases, lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
There's an issue with thr invites that they are still working on. Some of the invites to AP accounts are bouncing. The last update is that they are still working on it.
Reply Quote
36 Blood Elf Hunter
lol, that sucks.
I just hate waiting, it seems like il get my beta inv the day before MoP releases, lol

If you had signed up back in October you probably would have your invitation now. Unfortunately, you waited til the last minute, which means your invitation may be in the last batch of Annual Pass holders invitations.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
lol, that sucks.

A number of people say this.

And while yes.. there it is always technicaly possible.. its not likely.

There is still MONTHS of beta left to do, just be patient and they will get you in soon :)
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Priest
I find it odd that my brother got his beta key and I haven't, even though we signed up for the annual pass at the EXACT same time. He got his beta key 2 weeks ago.

I think someone at bliz HQ overlooked our beta invites and only accepted one. Idk, I just want my beta invite. :\

Has your brother had his account longer? When they do the invites it goes not only by AP sign up but by how many actual months of paid game time you have. One would assume he probably has more paid game time on his account then yours. That is a reasonable assumption. There is also however an issue with some accounts that is not letting them put the beta in the account management. They are working to clear that issue up as quickly as possible. Just try to be patient and will come. (=
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
They NEVER should have guaranteed access, there's nothing worse than geeks with an inflated sense of entitlement. The horse be dead mateys, put down yer sticks =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]