PvP in MoP

87 Blood Elf Rogue
05/03/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Verinafrikah
rogues will always be good as long as they have smoke bomb and their cc

I'm going to miss either prep or shadowstep. If you could spec change whenever in the middle of anything, though, I wouldn't really complain.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
I'll still be a warrior for the next two years. I might have an alt or two that get a few weeks in the spotlight but at the end of the day I keep going back to this one, enduring all the "LOL Warrior" jokes of now, or the "OP faceroll class, that's why you beat me!" crying of yesteryear.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
05/03/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Aibreann
I'll still be a warrior for the next two years. I might have an alt or two that get a few weeks in the spotlight but at the end of the day I keep going back to this one, enduring all the "LOL Warrior" jokes of now, or the "OP faceroll class, that's why you beat me!" crying of yesteryear.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
05/03/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Aibreann

I'd still arena with you even if you were a Blood Warrior.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
05/03/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Alandan

I'd still arena with you even if you were a Blood Warrior.

Monster.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

As long as rogues get raid stealth I don't think that anything will be able to compete with 3dps in the long run. As for next season it'll all depend on what blizzard fixes. For instance, should something like this make it to live we'll see a lot of HpalHpalHpal teams get gladiator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfjEUityCD8#t=1m10s

I'll be playing Guild Wars 2. From what I can tell its pvp won't be perfectly balanced but the trade-offs that are there work well.

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Edited by Ephie on 5/3/2012 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
People who change mains with the turning of expansionistic tides are weak willed. Ride out the good and the bad.

Eh, debatable. I'm here to play a game and have fun, not to sit on WoW and complain about the terrible balance of an under-powered class. In saying that, hunter looks like it will be hella-fun! With the new stealth mechanic and all, I kinda will still be playing a rogue..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a strong feeling ret/warrior/druid or ret/warrior/monk will be a top tier comp. Warriors fear on a 1 min cd coupled with Dragon Roar, Pally blind thingy, HoJ, Throwdown and Clones/Whatever the hell monks do will be a ton of CC for a cleave comp.

And of course....Execution Sentence.....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

05/04/2012 08:28 AMPosted by Fervere
Throwdown and Clones/Whatever the hell monks do will be a ton of CC for a cleave comp.

Monks get some 6 second aoe stun kick.

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
05/04/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Ephie
Monks get some 6 second aoe stun kick.

Yet they nerf Dragon Roar from 10 yards / 5 seconds, to 8 yards / 3 seconds?
This expansion is going to be awesome for warriors.

I'll hold my breath until I see the final product. I think I'll pass out by then, though.
Edited by Bobbs on 5/4/2012 9:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

What the hell is Dragon Roar? TBH the way they're balancing stuff remind me of Vanilla's class patches.

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
The Fus Ro Dah spell of World of Warcraft. AoE knockback and stun.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

05/04/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Bobbs
The Fus Ro Dah spell of World of Warcraft. AoE knockback and stun.

So are we just pretending that other thread didn't happen? I feel so bad about that one woman that got her pumpkin erased, she seemed so happy.

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I thought the same thing. Maybe she put it in her fridge in time enough before the thread got shut down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/04/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Ephie
I feel so bad about that one woman that got her pumpkin erased, she seemed so happy.

It's okay. I managed to get a screen shot. (Yes, I'm that much of a nerd.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Does the monk healer spec get that aoe kick of death?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]