Why I love Anvilmar

85 Draenei Mage
05/21/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Patrix
You've clearly edited your original post in order to make me look like a liar. Well you are the liar sir and to promote ninjaing on Anvilmar is just low. Anvilmar would be a much nicer place without individuals like yourself promoting hate and poor behavior. I'd be ashamed if I was you.

Fail again. My original post doesn't have the "edited by" stamp. So your posts have been nothing but a lie and defamatory for unknown reasons.
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Mushtash
You've clearly edited your original post in order to make me look like a liar. Well you are the liar sir and to promote ninjaing on Anvilmar is just low. Anvilmar would be a much nicer place without individuals like yourself promoting hate and poor behavior. I'd be ashamed if I was you.

Fail again. My original post doesn't have the "edited by" stamp. So your posts have been nothing but a lie and defamatory for unknown reasons.

I don't know how you removed the edited stamp but I know you did it. You're the one that said something and is now refusing to own up to it. You're a terrible person.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I like how just about everyone of pat's post have been reported.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
05/21/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Kronjah
Lack of Horde? !@#$ YOU
But it's true? Why does that make you angry ...?
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Sinclaire
I like how just about everyone of pat's post have been reported.

By who?!?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I don't know how you removed the edited stamp but I know you did it. You're the one that said something and is now refusing to own up to it. You're a terrible person.

Lol funny guy. So you are saying I have said something in that post which I haven't at the time and implied I changed it over coming the security protocols Blizz has. Must be a kid with that sort of dumb deduction.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
And I initially posted out of irony that a known ninja loves the server ... If the unabomber stated he loved the US that would ironic, its an extreme example but hopefully that gets the point through. Its the action that speaks not the petty gear that got ninja'd.

Now Patrix I don't know you in real life, might be a great guy or a complete moron, I'll never know. If you ninja an item, even if you are great guy, the impression you leaves
is a bad one. Makes sense ? For anyone else that reads this Patrix is NOT the ninja just a misguided soul.

Did he just call me the N word?
Reply Quote
And I initially posted out of irony that a known ninja loves the server ... If the unabomber stated he loved the US that would ironic, its an extreme example but hopefully that gets the point through. Its the action that speaks not the petty gear that got ninja'd.

Now Patrix I don't know you in real life, might be a great guy or a complete moron, I'll never know. If you ninja an item, even if you are great guy, the impression you leaves
is a bad one. Makes sense ? For anyone else that reads this Patrix is NOT the ninja just a misguided soul.

Did he just call me the N word?

He probably did, I wouldn't put anything past ninja's like Mushtash. The guy is not only a liar, but he's completely delusional.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i once took loot by mistake and disenchanted it in wrath while in ony. I was labeled a ninja. I was reported, my dirty laundry taken to the server forums, and black listed from pugs. Life was never the same.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
05/22/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Drumstix
i once took loot by mistake and disenchanted it in wrath while in ony. I was labeled a ninja. I was reported, my dirty laundry taken to the server forums, and black listed from pugs. Life was never the same.

All because you are black.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]