@that guy who used to make me giggle

100 Undead Priest
By the way I do not understand or know what the exact context was but more-so I'm severely
Lacking an understanding to the reasons in which the precedence was set here because well.
As we all know, there are much more extreme examples of things in which one(s) have
Completely surpassed your level of tolerance and remained unharmed by comparison. It totally
Kills me to see this happen.

People will always try to circumvent the rules, and try to find clever way to insert things with
Veiled meanings, even if they have to create absurd messages, lacking in really any real
Palpable content. Perhaps one should not see things so horozontally to understand that this is
Not not a call-out or a mocking, but a tribute to a legend. One who can stand above the rest,
Enduring stupdity, mocking, and childish reports of complete nonsense. May your appeals be
Swift and justice met. We all miss you buddy, and I can't seem to find a way to really just
Summerize what im getting at, other than to say "r u a hot girl irl?"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
05/04/2012 01:16 AMPosted by Mitnal
"r u a hot girl irl?"
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
There is nothing funny about Black pvpness They are dangerous
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
shut up
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
YOU SHUT UP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]