Funny Statements

90 Worgen Warrior
We've all heard funny sayings, statements, and quotes. I'm curious as to other people's imagination and creativity to see what they've come up with or something ya'll have heard before. I'll start with a couple I've heard recently.

• I'm not saying she's fat but if I were to count the 5 fattest people I know she'd be 3 of them.
  • I'm not saying she's stupid but when I asked her to spell "Mississippi" she asked "The river or the state?"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
A dwarf goes into a bar one Friday night, orders four beers, downs them and then leaves. This repeats every Friday for a few weeks until one week, the bartender says, "Hey, you've been coming in here every Friday night for the last few weeks. You always order four beers, drink them and leave. What's up with that?"
"Well," replies the dwarf, "I have three brothers, see. Every Friday night we used to share a beer together. These days, my brothers are away travelling, so I drink a beer in their stead."
A few more weeks go by, then one Friday night, the dwarf orders just three beers.
"Oh no!" says the bartender. "Did something happen to one your brothers?"
"Nah," respond the dwarf, "I quit drinking."
Reply Quote
48 Goblin Shaman
/groan

A Forsaken walks into a brain shop, and says to the vendor, "Hello. I've got a hankerin' for human brains. What do you have in stock?"

"Well," propriator began, "We have some priest brains at 10 gold a pound. We also have a few warlock brains going for about 100 gold a pound. And, just in today, we have some fresh mage brains."

"How much are they?" the Forsaken asked.

"One thousand gold a pound."

"Wow! Why are they so expensive? Are they really high quality?"

"Well, no, they're about average. But, do you know how many mages you have to kill to get a pound of brains?"

edit: Sorry, derailed into a joke thread. Funny thought to redeem myself:
You can feed a lot of squirrels into the bank's pneumatic drive-up tubes before the teller finds the shut-off switch.
Edited by Shockbroker on 5/5/2012 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Ah jokes are fine too; both of them are funny as well as the squirrels comment. :)

/moar!
Edited by Sajakain on 5/6/2012 2:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]