25m Heroic MoD Weapon, Mount and Title Sale!

85 Human Paladin
Hello, <Rocket Surgery> is now selling ilevel 416 weapons of your choice! We will guarantee that you receive the weapon you purchased, and bring you in on as many runs as necessary to receive it! Additionally, the title alone, as well as the mounts, are for sale!

Here are the going prices. Remember, that you will have to pay in full prior to the FIRST run you're taken on, but until that weapon drops, you will ALWAYS receive a Tuesday night invite to kill heroic Deathwing! Since it's 25 man the weapon you're looking for will drop within a week or two, unless you're really unlucky, it may take up to 3 weeks. But there are NO ADDITIONAL fees for coming multiple times, you will be invited until the day you get your weapon! Come get your dream raiding weapon or the weapon that will get you glad this season!

Weapon Listings:

Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps : 300K
Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind : 275K
Kiril, Fury of Beasts : 300K
Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth : 275K
Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time : 250K
Souldrinker : 275K
Maw of the Dragonlord : 275K
No'Kaled, the Elements of Death : 250K

Mount:

Life-Binder's Handmaiden : 350K

Title only:

<Savior of Azeroth> : 150K*

*Those that want to purchase the title will be put on a wait list however, as those wishing to purchase mounts/weapons will be brought in as priority.

We can always work out deals if you required 2 weapons (i.e. souldrinkers x2, polearm+bow etc.) or if you wanted to purchase a weapon + mount, we're flexible like that! For more information please visit

http://rocketsurgery.enjin.com/forum/m/1631472/viewthread/2399508-so-you-have-too-much-gold-on-your-hands

Thank you and feel free to contact me in game, via forum PM or add me on Real ID!

-Laze

P.S. Account wide mounts are coming in MoP so if you have even a crappy alt on WW you can purchase the handmaiden then have it on all your toons!
Edited by Lazely on 5/4/2012 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Have 2-3 openings for this coming Tuesday. Book now!!!!!!!!!!11
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
90 Human Warrior
How you selling handmaiden before k2 has it? He's going to shank you. Or you going to sell 1 of the 2 only each week?
Edited by Omegal on 5/5/2012 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
We're not selling the mount- yet.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Bump.
Reply Quote
I'd like to buy the Maw.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump
Edited by Shibben on 6/5/2012 3:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I've never had over 80k so even thinking about getting the money to just buy the mount seems redonkulous, hell im surprised I have 80k to begin with!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
It's a shame that mount is so damn ugly too.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bump
Edited by Shibben on 6/5/2012 3:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
78 Blood Elf Warlock
ill buy the sword
Reply Quote
Still selling?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]