100 Worgen Rogue
I love the WoW music.
05/04/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Demonwolf
I love the WoW music.
85 Undead Rogue
I think the OP is on drugs.
100 Gnome Rogue
What? Some music is great

I keep my music on just in case I ever have to go back to Sholozar, Crystalsong or Wintergrasp. Best music was all from Wrath though
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Why is Wow's in-game music so terrible?

It's not.
90 Human Warlock
Did, did you just call the game music terrible?
85 Orc Death Knight
I love the WoW music.

And nice guild name.

edit: I'm waiting for the OP to mention "OMG MAKE IT MOAR LIKE ONE WINGED ANGEL"
Edited by Encore on 5/4/2012 2:31 PM PDT
100 Tauren Druid
05/04/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Xynthia
I love the WoW music.
90 Worgen Priest
Because it's all recorded in some dude's 2 car garage.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I always have the music/in-game sound turned on.
100 Worgen Rogue
05/04/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Encore
I love the WoW music.

And nice guild name.

I didn't do anything, I swear!

I'm not suspicious!
85 Draenei Shaman
I love the WoW music.
Listen to Silithus, Howling Fjord (especially Howling Fjord), Duskwood, Forge of Souls, Wetlands, Grizzly Hills, mang there is most definitely some good songs. Some are a little annoying... like the original "barrens/mid Kalimdor" music. But still nostalgic and good.
85 Orc Death Knight
05/04/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Demonwolf

And nice guild name.

I didn't do anything, I swear!

I'm not suspicious!

Haha, sorry, not you; the OP's guild name.

But you are suspicious.
81 Blood Elf Priest
05/04/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Morteques
i would like to set my own music for eacg region form my list of songs (mp3's)

Albums would be better. But rammstein's Album Reise Reise would be set to icecrown.
100 Worgen Rogue
05/04/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Encore
OMG MAKE IT MOAR LIKE ONE WINGED ANGEL

I actually like that song, there's nothing wrong with it.

It's the fanboys of Sephiroth you should lash at.
90 Draenei Paladin
I have the music enabled and on loop.

Some of the music I don't like and the music you hear in human inns and on human boats drives up the wall. I hate it and always have. And I honestly don't like the music in Dal.

There are also places with really good music. I really like the music for SW (and Theramore since it's the same music), some of the music in NE areas which I actually have stuck in my head and especially Storm Peaks.

I also enjoy the music in a lot of the raids - ICC (my all time fav), Ulduar, and Kara all have great music that enhances the mood and feel of the raid.

For me a lot of music is good if not excellent and fits into the area well. Yeah sometimes I find it too much like elevator music and almost pass out listening to it while questing and farming in certain areas. On my lock, some zones that I was working in to get quest achieves I ended up having to start up outside music to make it less boring.

People like different things. A lot of people probably like music in game that I hate and love music I can't stand. Just because you don't like something shouldn't make you automatically think that everyone hates it too, or that there's something wrong with people who do like it. Geez, I like a wide array of music from NIN to Tori Amos to Perfect Circle with old school Johnny Cash thrown in for good measure. I'm not offended when people don't like those groups.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]