Hello all

85 Draenei Paladin
On this toon I played on Garithos starting early BC and left with this toon mid Wrath. I still have a few toons on Garithos and was wondering what all is going on with Garithos now. Call me crazy but I enjoyed leveling as a prot pally there with warlocks etc trying to keep me from questing. Who could forget Vex and his camping of Borean Tundra then running into him later at lvl 80 and wondering where he learned to pvp.

I am looking at actively playing on Garithos again most likely with my dk which is currently 72 is there any good solid raiding guilds left when I get to max level?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
PvP servers are more adventitious. But there are few who gank these days... I used to stop and feed level 10-80's to my various pets. and it brought me great amusement... but like said, I can't even find people who level.
The alliance raiding guilds are that I'm most familiar with are: Yesterdays Heroes and The Regulators... but that is because they come fight us.
Alternative raiding guilds are: Pretty Hate Machine, Gold Digger and Vitality. Oh, and how could I forget the good people of Legendary Templar.
For future information on raiding guilds on a server, please review: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/garithos
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]