To Rowdyrogue and Fail friends......

85 Goblin Rogue
So .....do you guys always have to use Tol Barad guards in pvp?? seems like the only time alliance can have an advantage is when they are using guards or doubling hordes numbers.. because we both know the skill is on horde's side...especially when its 2 on 2 and u make a break for the guards everytime ..rofl btw... and then u still get ganked... tisk tisk.... and literally did this all night long ....everytime we would get you guys away from the guards...btw, even when it was 4 horde and 6 alliance and we are tearing u guys apart at your own graveyard...That was awesome ..... gave me chills! Just wanted to say thanks for the fun time lastnight and ill be seeing u guys soon...im pretty sure i will know where to find you...back at the guard post in TB kiting the guards of course...lmao..i guess thats how u know u are fail 2 v 1 and still trying to kill me with guards.... your fear fuels me!

hugs* kisses* hugs* hugs* kisses* kisses*

Merciful
Edited by Merciful on 5/4/2012 1:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Im surprised this thread wasnt posted a year ago when people actually went to tol barad
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
SS or it didnt happen
Edited by Bayda on 5/4/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/04/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Bayda
SS or it didnt happen

oh bayda how i love your replies <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
YA i wanna go fight in TB again!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
YA
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
YAH! 3V7! we win!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Their are some baddies that hang beside that base fearful of the terror i might unleash upon them.

2 sub rogues choose to hide behind guards from an affliction lock ?

05/04/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Jaron
Im surprised this thread wasnt posted a year ago when people actually went to tol barad

Only place i seem to be able to find anything resembling wpvp.
Reply Quote
Their are some baddies that hang beside that base fearful of the terror i might unleash upon them.

2 sub rogues choose to hide behind guards from an affliction lock ?

one sub rogue could take prolly 2-3 locks...and two ran from you. Interesting, it must be your horns
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Alli. has alotta bad rogues :(....cept the 1s in our guild that are officers :P

and yes I agree with Jaron, it musta been your horns
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]