So... what are Justice Points for in MoP?

90 Human Rogue
A question I still have not seen answered yet is, what are Justice Points for in MoP now that Valor is going to be used for upgrading items instead of buying the next set of tier?

Let say that we enter Mists... get to 90, start doing heroics we get some JPs and buy some nice gear to get into the current raid tier. Right?

OK - so... what happens when the next tier of Raiding opens up? Normally the previous valor gear becomes purchasable via JP (to get new players quickly into the next tier).

But this time... there are no Valor items. New players/alts now loose that path to get them up to speed with the current raiding guild (or quickly, at least...).

So, then, erm... what do we buy with our JPs then come next raid tier? Is it just the older heroic dungeon gear and that's it? Does that "for great justice" guild perk become useless after the first raiding tier? Or is there here going to be other uses for Justice Points for that AREN'T raid/gear specific purchases? I'm not sure enough people will want to run dungeons just to buy trade mats via extremely overpriced JP values.
Edited by Meadows on 5/4/2012 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Um where did yu read about no valors. I dont re-call ever seeing that?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
05/04/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Rolize
First of all, he didn't say "No Valors". He gave the correct explanation as to how they were going to be used (upgrade gear instead of purchase new gear) in MoP. Secondly, it has been common knowledge for quite awhile now. I don't remember when it was first announced, but you are a bit behind. There was even an article about it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4736886
Edited by Lometos on 5/4/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
05/04/2012 10:59 AMPosted by Lometos
First of all, he didn't say "No Valors". He gave the correct explanation as to how they were going to be used (upgrade gear instead of purchase new gear) in MoP. Secondly, it has been common knowledge for quite awhile now. I don't remember when it was first announced, but you are a bit behind. There was even an article about it.

Thanks Lometos ^_^

Yup - Valor points are going to be used for upgrading gear, not purchasing gear anymore.

So... what exactly does Justice Points buy post MoP first raid-tier?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
My guess is that they will still introduce new tiers of justice gear. They simply will release the gear as justice gear a tier later than they currently do as valor gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]