Greetings!

92 Night Elf Druid
Is Out of Mana (IOOM) has just lowered the value of your real estate! Having recently arrived, we left beer cans all of the SW graveyard and...well...let's just say the plants won't be quite as healthy as they once were.

In all seriousness though, IOOM has just recently transferred to Whisperwind. We just wanted to take a minute to say hello and reassure you that we don't aspire to much. In fact when it comes to progression raiding, well... do you know when you're sitting at a railroad crossing and all these freight cars just keep passing by? Then in the distance you think that you see the end of the train, only later to realize that it was just a flatbed car and there were more cargo cars coming? Then after what seems like forever the caboose finally rolls past? Well we're the caboose (ignore that dwarf, Kubik, who is spray painting something obscene on the side). We chose Whisperwind because it seems this community really knows what they are doing, and I must say, having been here only a short time, I'm finding that you guys leave little piles of greatness all over Stormwind. Someone should get a shovel, that stuff is really hard to get off your boots...

So who are we really? Well, IOOM was formed 4 years ago on the Runetotem server by some people who were fed up with classic (or vanilla) raiding. Loot the corehound! They thought that there was a better way for people to come together and enjoy the game. IOOM was founded on the principal that people can treat each other nicely, have fun, and still see some moderate amount of success. Over the years we have continuously put our people and our friendships first and as a result, our raids are a ton of fun. It helps that I take personal enjoyment in watching all my guildmates scream manically as they die horrible deaths. Of course I deny ever getting them killed on purpose... In our runs you will hear Spice Girls Karaoke, stupid duck jokes, the phrase “ooooooh, so that's what that thing does,” and when people win loot, they often pass it on to someone they feel could use it more. We stand in fire, not because we don't see it, it's just easier to get a nice toast on our marshmallows. We enjoy adult beverages, we keep vent to a PG-13 rating (some of us are papa bears) and we don't sweat the small stuff.

So with all that, we say “hello Whisperwind!” Pleased to meet you. Now if you could just point us in the direction of the nearest bacon warehouse....
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Welcome to Whisperwind! You lot should fit in perfectly.
For all your bacon, cookie, and brains needs visit the Empire's Vault B-S2.

For everything else, whisper Sealan.

~Sage
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
There goes the neighborhood!

Seriously though - dear friends and a great group of people. A terrible blow to the community on Runetotem, and a tremendous stroke of luck for Whisperwind. :)

Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
/hides the can of paint

Hi all!!

05/04/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Sage
For all your bacon, cookie, and brains needs visit the Empire's Vault B-S2.

hmmm....bacon and brains....hmmmmm
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Sage, Please do not tell the bear where the bacon is. He eats it all and leaves nothing for us.

Bacon
Under
My
Pillow
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Sage, Please do not tell the bear where the bacon is. He eats it all and leaves nothing for us.

Bacon
Under
My
Pillow

Oh i'd say he leaves something for us all right........
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage

Bacon
Under
My
Pillow
Oh, I'll leave you something under your pillow. Bwahahaha

~Sage
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

Bacon
Under
My
Pillow
Oh, I'll leave you something under your pillow. Bwahahaha

~Sage
You madman! You would never use my title of Emperor to further your own agenda before!
You've gone insane!

Sage, the Bacon Fairy, won't stand for this. This is intolerable. Bacon is a god-given right, and you are destroying it.

~Sage
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
FoE
Bacon is a god-given right, and you are destroying it.~Sage

Actually, I think you'll find bacon is a pig-given right.
Edited by Cavendish on 5/7/2012 1:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
05/07/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Cavendish
Bacon is a god-given right, and you are destroying it.~Sage

Actually, I think you'll find bacon is a pig-given right.
Aren't you an atheist anyways, Emperor?

/cackle

~Sage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]