Just embarrassing

85 Undead Warlock
Last night, TDTP got 5 guildies together, and with the worst luck in the world, we got teamed up with a 5 pack of Unhuman, so we were a full horde lethon, in a Battle for Gilneas, the embarrassing part is, we got 3 capped. I streamed it so you can see how horrible it was!

http://twitch.tv/chipthamac/b/317048939

::EDIT:: I blame Unhuman: 1.) Because they clearly don't know how to pvp, and 2.) because if you notice, they go to the LH from the start like a bunch of noobs!
Edited by Draxyl on 5/4/2012 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
WHY YOU A CLICKER!?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
05/04/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Touchlol
WHY YOU A CLICKER!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
05/04/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Touchlol
WHY YOU A CLICKER!?

can't forget the constant backpedaling

I love <Too Drunk To Pull>
Edited by Charmless on 5/4/2012 6:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
He's too drunk to keybind.

By the way, I know a 2100 clicker! :D They're not all bad!
Edited by Radlikemymom on 5/4/2012 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Keybinding is for pro's, im just mediocre.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I dont see how you can tell whats going on with all the floating numbers and text on your screen. I need to find a different mount to use in bgs though. I stand out on that thing, first target Id shoot.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
and you guys are hardly the first to make fun of my lolclicking on the forums, been happening for five years. =)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
He's too drunk to keybind.

I'm not bad either! I'm just not 2200 material. =) I'm ok with that.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
No key binding is just something people do cause it's 20000 times better then clicking. Even the worst of players key bind. Our good friend Charmless here probably key binds. Does this mean he's any better then the black pedaling players in the 1300s in arena? No.
Edited by Touchlol on 5/4/2012 10:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
05/04/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Touchlol
No key binding is just something people do cause it's 20000 times better then clicking. Even the worst of players key bind. Our good friend Charmless here probably key binds. Does this mean he's any better then the black pedaling players in the 1300s in arena? No.

http://tinypic.com/r/10r6zi8/6

I took this for you! <3

p.s I'm an 1800 hero, brah. Try harder.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
05/04/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Charmless
can't forget the constant backpedaling

I didnt notice constant backpedaling, he strafes for the most part, plus hes a lock not that big of a deal if a lock back pedals. Now if its a backpedaling hunter on the other hand.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I have BG'd with draxyl plenty of times and can attest that he does a great job. Always gets to where he needs to be ahead of time, unselfish, knows his characters'/other characters' capabilities and is very intelligent on the battlefield. I would take him over 80% of the folks in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Although, i must agree that if you took the time out to keybind your life would be much easier draxy baby! To your credit... Clicking is much more difficult then key binding, so maybe you just like the challenge? :D I mean hell, if Charmless can't even hit the 1700's in 3s w/keybinds.. imagine his life as a clicker. He would be the laughing stock of raid finder.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
05/05/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Deadpanther
Although, i must agree that if you took the time out to keybind your life would be much easier draxy baby! To your credit... Clicking is much more difficult then key binding, so maybe you just like the challenge? :D I mean hell, if Charmless can't even hit the 1700's in 3s w/keybinds.. imagine his life as a clicker. He would be the laughing stock of raid finder.

I have Challenger.

I think I know what I'm doing.
Edited by Charmless on 5/5/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
haha you guys.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN
Reply Quote
36 Undead Hunter
Draxyl is full of win.

I have a mage.

I think I know how to spam ice lance and cc's.
fix'd

INB4 "POST ON ALT LULZ", its Biaxident.
Reply Quote

I know a 2100 clicker! :D

Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Why is someone's merit always judged by arena rating on these forums? I do not adhere to your standards of viability. I don't even like arena.

In conclusion, if you don't agree, you are wrong. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]