Power Word: Mind Seared Tuna

90 Human Priest
awwww yeah, my cute-as-a-bug panda is totally riding my Fossilized Raptor for beta :D
90 Blood Elf Priest
omgomgOMG my lvl 34 Mistweaver got my account-wide mounts and is finally able to ride from point A to point B!!!!!!!!!!!

edited: omgomgomgOMG now I have to decide what mount to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spectral kitty, ofc.
90 Human Priest
No habeo.

If it doesn't mean "I don't have [one]" in Spanish, I can assure you it means "I don't have [one]" in Latin.
Edited by Iritha on 5/4/2012 10:28 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Priest
So our aussie girl in guild goes into Setthek for the first time on her druid and gets the raven mount. One (1) try.

I've been there since it was current content. Never seen it drop, even run it solo once in a while Just For The Mount. So not fair.
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/04/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Nixx
The mage in my guild or the mage that I own?

wrong nixx
86 Draenei Priest
So our aussie girl in guild goes into Setthek for the first time on her druid and gets the raven mount. One (1) try.

I've been there since it was current content. Never seen it drop, even run it solo once in a while Just For The Mount. So not fair.

I have seen it drop once, but on the first try!?!? It is probably due to the fact she has a hot accent.

Edit: If anyone lives near a Mikuni Sushi restaurant, try the Citrus Blossom (totally related to seared tuna topic).
Edited by Divinix on 5/5/2012 5:22 AM PDT
100 Tauren Priest
05/04/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Iritha
awwww yeah, my cute-as-a-bug panda is totally riding my Fossilized Raptor for beta :D

My toons lost all their mounts and pets on beta.

I was looking forward to my magic rooster and spectral tiger being ridden by a level 20 monk, or my other toons flying around with ashes.

05/05/2012 04:51 AMPosted by Divinix
I have seen it drop once, but on the first try!?!? It is probably due to the fact she has a hot accent.

I decided to farm the raven mount on 2 of my toons, first got it in 78 runs, the second took 119. The only really lucky holy crap thing was when I got ashes and the karazhan mount on the same day. I'm still farming Baron mount, and between my toons I'm up to 207 runs.
Edited by Rapsidy on 5/5/2012 6:12 AM PDT
78 Human Priest
Last night was fun :)
100 Tauren Priest
Ima get some pancakes from IHOP! /excited face

And I just dropped 60k on the crimson deathcharger.

I'm such a mount !@#$% :(

Quote that as u will.
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/05/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Rapsidy
I'm such a mount !@#$%

it's not even really fair.
78 Human Priest
05/05/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Rapsidy
And I just dropped 60k on the crimson deathcharger.

Ouch, yeah, I paid about 60k for mine too and still feel bad about it cuz I never use it. But at least it's there. Ya know, if I ever need it.

Excited for account wide mounts! Now I don't have to farm the Raven Lord, and I'll be getting my Amani War Bear back. <3 I'll also pick up a Brewfest Kodo from my rogue.

The only mount I can feasibly obtain right now is the one from Tol Barad dailies but I think I'd rather just... never return to TB ever again.
90 Blood Elf Priest
they should make mount speed account bound too. stupid druid.
100 Night Elf Priest

Edit: If anyone lives near a Mikuni Sushi restaurant, try the Citrus Blossom (totally related to seared tuna topic).

DIV DIV DIV DIV DIV.

HAI OMG HAI.
90 Human Priest
so tired...

D&D game in 2 hrs. I have to do some cleaning before then, too... gah... all I want to do is go back to bed.
83 Night Elf Priest
I play real RPG games, like WoW or Skyrim
100 Night Elf Priest
Don't lie Woaden. -squeeeeeeeeze- I missed you so much!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]