WTB the name Remulos

90 Tauren Druid
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me have my name back, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.... jk I have money. 20k gold for my name back whoever you are.
Reply Quote
05/04/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Remind
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me have my name back, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.... jk I have money. 20k gold for my name back whoever you are.

great movie btw xD
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
i actually have yours, eatspie's, whoahiowns, vinex's old name and much more!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

you evil bastered
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Offer still stands
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]