Fresh Toons Anyone? Cont...

85 Blood Elf Priest
Did this for Cata; was all excited about getting new guilds and new abilities and being a bunch leveling together and doing content together. [Alliance of One and Horde of One on Baelgun server] That lasted about two weeks, and the people who raced to 85 as fast as they could and wanted to raid right away got pissed off at those of us who wanted to savor the newly redone areas and it all just turned to crap. I was very disappointed. I've tried going back there a couple times; all my toons got /gkicked at some point and whoever is running things now is hostile to anyone from the old regime when I asked for a reinvite so I may as well just delete those toons.

Good luck with this attempt, though. It still seems like it could be fun but I'm not going to waste my time again.

I hope this one goes better, we have a lot of active people that seem to want to make it work.

But in the end, if it doesnt, it's not the end of the world. I also don't look at it as a "waste of my time" because it gets me playing the game, and I wasn't doing much on my main right now anyways.

I'm sorry you see it as a waste of your time, but to me it wouldn't be, even if it doesn't work out. I've also met quite a few new people, and that is always good as well. It's only a waste of time if you make it one.
Reply Quote
have had a fun time in the guild so far
Reply Quote
I know I've been having an awesome time. So awesome, in fact, that I'm looking at the financial feasibility of transferring toons off my old server to this one. Maybe a birthday present to m'self? Hmmm...
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
just joined, currently lvl 4 shaman, Uthek. I dont tend to quest in groups (becomes too easy), but i plan on playing Enh for both PVE and PVP, so send me a whisper if im on and you'd like to try a random bg/dung. Cheers.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I'm with you Lectricgirl. I think we have the makings of something lasting and special here. I'm certainly willing to make this my main and spend most of my time here.

BTW: I still think that having a Thread in the Community Events and Creations forum is the best way forward here.

Cheers.

hehe lectricgirl...I am going to have to make a few toons with some of the good names we came up with last night, just to save the names!

depending on this goes, this might be my main as well. Or i might bring my main over if we make it to 85 and start raiding, since my other server isnt looking good.

and I will check out posting this in the Community Events section as well!
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
05/09/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Knand
I know I've been having an awesome time. So awesome, in fact, that I'm looking at the financial feasibility of transferring toons off my old server to this one. Maybe a birthday present to m'self? Hmmm...

Maybe try one a month or something
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Alright everyone. We have a thread in the Community section now.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4887789494#1

Check it out and post there as well. :)

I might do the same later on down the road. We will see. :)
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
42 Blood Elf Priest
05/09/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Alliany

Good idea.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Joined as Rorai the Troll Rogue. :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
05/10/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Blisse
Joined as Rorai the Troll Rogue. :)

Awesome. Welcome :D
Reply Quote
Wait for me!! I just finished work and I'm on vacation for a week! :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We are still looking for people. also if you joined and haven't been on since day one your toon was removed from guild. if you get back on and want to play again you can request a reinvite no problem. :-) But we are always looking for more people. we are having a blast. don't miss out....

Sorry for any errors. this was done on my phone.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
- Almost level 3
- Will have our 2nd level 85 probably today!
- Lots of people level 60 or higher
- new vent server specifically for us
- website with forum discussions
- lots of dungeon groups

Still looking for more people to come join the fun :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Could always use more active people to come join the fun. :D If you are bored, here is the place to be!
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Paladin
We had our second 85 earlier today, congrats to Hannyaa.

The guild is running very strong and I'm still having great fun. On Maiev my guild was dead and the server is pretty much dead too. It feels good to be on a server with a population and in an active, fun guild. We are still accepting anyone who wants to reroll.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
We had our second 85 earlier today, congrats to Hannyaa.

The guild is running very strong and I'm still having great fun. On Maiev my guild was dead and the server is pretty much dead too. It feels good to be on a server with a population and in an active, fun guild. We are still accepting anyone who wants to reroll.

Yes, we are!! There have been a few people join us lately that had seen the posts and took a while to decide.

If you've been thinking about it, give it a try! If it doesnt work out for you, that's perfectly fine. We are a fun and active group though, so you might end up enjoying it! :P
Reply Quote
Second 85 :)!
So much fun being on a active server with a active guild!

Probably just going to start another Lv.1, once this toon is sorta gear'd to help in low level stuff.
Edited by Hannyaa on 5/15/2012 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]