Old Friends?

1 Human Mage
Well, most of you prolly dont remember me. I spent my 'beginning years' of raiding on Chromaggus before moving on to Shadowsong and smashing KJ shortly before Wrath. (after nerf of course cause im so bad).

Im trying to find people I used to play with/friends i used to play with if they still exist. Im trying to get back into raiding/whatnot. Any old people I used to hang out with still around?
Edited by Oham on 5/4/2012 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Did you raid on your Level 1 Mage? That's OP. ;P Which guild(s) were you in, which toons were you on?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I have only ever used the name oham and ohampatu

raided up to illy on this server with 2 or 3 diff guilds

can't really remember guild names apart from HJPU and some symbiotic members.....before raiding was apart of bloody crusaders
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
05/04/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Bugles
Hey i remembers u

<3

I want to start raiding again, so i figured id start looking in order of servers i've been on, esp with expansion looming. After bc raiding was boring, and i moved to sc2. But i want to do some raiding as downtime
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]