Anduin goes Neutral - Really?

85 Night Elf Hunter
I read that Anduin goes neutral at some part in the Island. Is this happening again?

Yes, I AM tired of Alliance characters and factions with potential Alliance sided development to go neutral for the sake of Horde enjoyment

I'm usually on the positive and patient side when you guys say you intend to do awesome things and whatever, but i'm starting to get a bad feeling about this...

Edit: Please try not to turn this in a US x THEM flame war, i want to keep it as a healthy discussion.
Edited by Yuë on 5/4/2012 4:00 PM PDT
85 Draenei Paladin
Funny how you don't source where you read this from.

Cos the single biggest Horde hero totally didn't go neutral for the sake of an entire expansion's story or anything.

0/10
Edited by Naereus on 5/4/2012 2:51 PM PDT
90 Troll Hunter
He's not neutral, he gets kidnapped by the Horde.
85 Night Elf Hunter
Funny how you don't source where you read this from.

Cos the single biggest Horde hero totally didn't go neutral for the sake of an entire expansion's story or anything.

0/10

The difference is that the Alliance did not enjoy it.

And the source is both MMO Champ and WoW Insider.
90 Human Warrior
Define neutral.

Are we talking full on no longer Alliance Tirion neutral or are we talking Malfurion's half neutral but still kind of sort of alliance?
90 Troll Shaman
05/04/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Yuë

And what makes you think Horde players enjoy having to suck up to Alliance heroes all the time?
85 Night Elf Hunter
Define neutral.

Are we talking full on no longer Alliance Tirion neutral or are we talking Malfurion's half neutral but still kind of sort of alliance?

Still being Alliance but acting as a Horde quest Giver.

And let's admit, this type of behavior DESTROYED Malfy character.

"Oh the Horde killed the last incarnation of Cenarius and is currently Burning Ashenvalle, while bombing some druid over stonetalon and whatnot"

*Receives them with open arms in Moun Hyjal*
Edited by Yuë on 5/4/2012 3:00 PM PDT
90 Human Warrior
05/04/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Sharkon
And what makes you think Horde players enjoy having to suck up to Alliance heroes all the time?

We figured you must have loved it, I mean you guys used to tell us how much of an honor it is to get a chance to serve under Thrall.
85 Draenei Paladin

Good thing you speak for the millions of Alliance players, ain't it?

And the source is both MMO Champ and WoW Insider.

I think the best possible development for Anduin is as someone who isn't Varian.
90 Troll Shaman
05/04/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Yuë

How? Because game mechanics prevent him from fighting Horde raids on Darnassus? Big deal.
Edited by Sharkon on 5/4/2012 3:03 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
WHAT THE...

I am tired of this...

Oh, Alliance, y u dont receive attention?
Edited by Exylem on 5/4/2012 3:01 PM PDT
90 Tauren Shaman
05/04/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Naereus

Let's not forget Vol'jin and the whole Zandalari thing, either.
90 Human Warrior
05/04/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Yuë

Meh, I didn't care for the dude either way. The guy was asleep this whole time then shows up out of nowhere disrespects his own people the starts rubbing elbows with the horde like we are all buddy buddy.
85 Night Elf Hunter

Good thing you speak for the millions of Alliance players, ain't it?

Please, when someone talks like that it's obvious it is not talking about 100%, but for the majority. There will always be someone who disagrees.
Edited by Yuë on 5/4/2012 3:03 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
"Oh the Horde killed the last incarnation of Cenarius and is currently Burning Ashenvalle, while bombing some druid over stonetalon and whatnot"

*Receives them with open arms in Moun Hyjal*

You mean sort of exactly what he did in Warcraft III? You know, when he suggested that the orcs could be valuable allies against the Scourge, despite the fact that they killed Cenarius before he was awakened?
85 Night Elf Hunter

Meh, I didn't care for the dude either way. The guy was asleep this whole time then shows up out of nowhere disrespects his own people the starts rubbing elbows with the horde like we are all buddy buddy.

That's my point, he wasn't like that before.
90 Troll Shaman
05/04/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Yuë

That's exactly what he was like before. See above.
90 Human Warrior

From what I remember from Warcraft 3 he kind of was. He never had much character to begin with. He seemed to be just a counter for Illidan.
85 Goblin Mage
Anduin is the new Arthas
85 Night Elf Hunter
05/04/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Sharkon
You mean sort of exactly what he did in Warcraft III? You know, when he suggested that the orcs could be valuable allies against the Scourge, despite the fact that they killed Cenarius before he was awakened?

One thing is to forget past actions to cooperate, the other is to turn your back to what is happening NOW and greet that Orc that just burned half of Ashenvalle and killed piles of Nelves to help Hyjal.
Edited by Yuë on 5/4/2012 3:07 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]