Anduin goes Neutral - Really?

85 Worgen Warrior
05/04/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Zarhym
Erm...He's going back to being warchief of the horde. Which apparently isn't supposed to bother all the alliance that have been working with him for the last few years.

I know what was said during the press tour, but don't be so sure yet that you know who the next warchief will be. The information provided during the press tour was... not entirely accurate.

I highly doubt Blizzard would send *another* major Alliance character in neutrality. We're quickly running out of noteable people (to neutrality or anonymity).

Bolvar, Turalyon, Alleria, Magni, Malfurion... I doubt (or at least hope) they wouldn't hand us another raw deal and give Anduin to that list.
26 Worgen Rogue
I'm afraid you don't understand.

I'm not connected to any faction, either. I simply recognize where the effort is going and I think it makes for a colossally weak story.

On that note, we'll probably just have to agree to disagree. I am enjoying the direction of the story. Allys have their backs up against the wall, Horde getting ready to face a civil war. I'm itching to see what story gets revealed as the MoP raid content is published. Will we see some Alliance Strikes Back, or Return/Revenge of the Alliance while the Horde is rebuilding? Can't wait to find out.

I'm also looking forward to how the story develops in the next couple of expansions which hopefully have us bringing the fight to the burning legion.
90 Orc Death Knight
05/04/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Breadisfunny
WHY ISNT ALLERIA AND TURALYON MENTIONED? i demand they be in mop.

Funny thing they are mentioned in a little tip on the loading screen on the MoP beta
85 Human Warlock
05/04/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Dragomaxxor
WHY ISNT ALLERIA AND TURALYON MENTIONED? i demand they be in mop.

Funny thing they are mentioned in a little tip on the loading screen on the MoP beta

What does the tip say?
85 Worgen Warrior

What does the tip say?

Something to the effect of "Turalyon and Alleria haven't been seen in a while". It appears that once tallying who's *left* in the Alliance, maybe they were brought back. Here's hoping.
Edited by Narnicka on 5/4/2012 9:14 PM PDT
26 Worgen Rogue
05/04/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Narnicka
Bolvar, Turalyon, Alleria, Magni, Malfurion... I doubt (or at least hope) they wouldn't hand us another raw deal and give Anduin to that list.

Wait..what?

Turalyon & Alleria are still out there.

1st edit: Since the spoiler's already out of the bag.

A random loading screen messages says: " "Turalyon and Alleria haven't been seen in years".

2nd edit: Crap, just dawned on me, last time we saw Alleria she was alliance..now she'll be horde. InB4 more "blizz hates alliance" QQ
Edited by Psynister on 5/4/2012 9:35 PM PDT
85 Human Death Knight
Turalyon & Alleria are still out there.

No doubt they'll be neutral in the next vs. the legion expansion.
85 Draenei Shaman
Patch Notes, 5.3: Siege of Ogrimmar

• Turalyon and Alleria Windrunner will be SoO raid rep quartermasters

calling it now.
Edited by Neldallini on 5/4/2012 9:27 PM PDT
85 Human Warlock
Won't surprise me. What happens all the time on this game is that things which were supposed to define the Alliance end up turned as neutrals to keep the Horde as a good one too. Even despite the fact the Horde usually try to destroy those things or simply do the opposite.

Even considering I don't care about Anduin, he still was part of the 'plan' to improve 'Alliance side', but then they are going to turn him into neutral?... Oh well... If he was going to be the kind of peaceful leader who would sit in Stormwind and do nothing *cough* Varian *cough* wait for a good reason to fight the Horde or simply because they were "not informed enough about what happened", then Anduin is good as gone.

We need the real Alliance here, not the guys who keeps the "peaceful guys who forgive" behavior, clean the Horde's mess and then have the heroes turned in neutrals to make the Horde feel good too.

As I said, I don't care about Anduin, but don't dare turn Turalyon and Alleria neutral. /glare

05/04/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Zarhym
I know what was said during the press tour, but don't be so sure yet that you know who the next warchief will be. The information provided during the press tour was... not entirely accurate.

So, it will or not be Thrall? They stated pretty clear it was to put Thrall back on the throne. But now you say it isn't accurate?

Is that a misleading comment? Are u trying to trick us?! I knew it, you trying to mislead us into something else so you can keep scamming! What does that mean?! /headblowsup
26 Worgen Rogue

calling it now.

My prediction - Alleria comes back to convince Silvermoon to team up with her sister's Forsaken in their invasion of Orgrimmar to oust Garrosh.
Edited by Psynister on 5/4/2012 9:39 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman

calling it now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
90 Night Elf Warrior
Just read about it on mmochamp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

I feel better now.
85 Human Warlock
Alliance player reaction to Thrall being Warchief again

Metzen's reaction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djtl9Kv64c8
90 Draenei Paladin
Alliance player reaction to Thrall being Warchief again

Metzen's reaction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djtl9Kv64c8

Which Alliance player reacted like that?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]