Anduin goes Neutral - Really?

90 Pandaren Shaman
05/04/2012 11:10 PMPosted by Revenant
Thrall blows up Alliance ships and rants about wanting to raze Stormwind.

Alliance ships sent to kill him with the help of the Twilight Hammer.

And him wanting to blow up SW was in his anger management class. It's not something he'd ever want to do for real.

Anduin gets kidnapped and threatened to be killed, and then goes out giving shinies.
90 Pandaren Shaman
[quote]And all the times Varian says to Thrall's face that he wants to genocidally wipe out every orc man, woman, and child? That's totally cool?

Your point?

Varian hasn't gone neutral, he's still Alliance King.

It's OK for a HORDE character hating the Alliance

It's NOT OK for a "NEUTRAL" character wanting to blow the Alliance.

As for the Anger questline, there's two problems with it -One, he wouldn't be saying it if he didn't want to do it on some level, and two, him wanting to is not presented as being petty or wrong. Instead, Aggra talks about how justified Thrall's anger is.

Was DS different for alliance? Did Thrall turn the big DBZ beam on you after he killed Deathwing with it? Cause if he didn't, that's "neutral" enough.

And all the times Varian says to Thrall's face that he wants to genocidally wipe out every orc man, woman, and child? That's totally cool?

Please, find me a quote of Varian saying he wants to commit genocide against the Horde. I'd be willing to bet money you can't do it, because he never did. And at any rate, Varian is not a neutral character. It's okay for him to hate the Horde.

And no, him not spirit bombing Stormwind off the map after Deathwing's destruction (not that he could have, with the Dragon Soul returning to it's place in time when Nozdormu lost his powers) does not make his dialogue in Elemental Bonds okay.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So how will Varian take the news that his son Swings Both Ways?
85 Human Warlock
Was DS different for alliance? Did Thrall turn the big DBZ beam on you after he killed Deathwing with it? Cause if he didn't, that's "neutral" enough.

And all the times Varian says to Thrall's face that he wants to genocidally wipe out every orc man, woman, and child? That's totally cool?

Woa, nice way to twist everything.

05/04/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Holyholly

Prob will just follow him. All this time doing nothing must mean something...
90 Human Death Knight
05/04/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Holyholly

What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?
87 Undead Warlock
OMG ALLIANCE CHARACTER GOES NEUTAL LIKE THRALL........

Still horde favouritism........

Please please stop this crap ok people YOU LOOK DUMBER every single dam time you do this.

Thrall gives quests and Alliance complain THEY are forced to work for Horde.

Audin gives quests and Alliance complain HE is forced to work for Horde.

Also this. Stop complaing seriously it isn't helping your idotic "cause"
Edited by Cranil on 5/4/2012 11:43 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman
Well, this is interesting.

Chris Metzen was just asked on his twitter account about Zarhym's forum post and Metzen responded:

"Thrall will always be there for the Horde......"

So, what's going on here? Did the press tour give out the accurate ending to Mists or not? I mean, it's the press tour after all ...

https://twitter.com/#!/ChrisMetzen/status/198634647024967680

I don't know what to think about it

I do... but that's because I understand plot in story-telling, rather than willfully believing a certain outcome that may or may not come to be - even if it's the stated goal.
Edited by Quintzaker on 5/4/2012 11:41 PM PDT
90 Troll Shaman

I do... but that's because I understand plot in story-telling, rather than willfully believing a certain outcome that may or may not come to be.

Erm, no, you don't. You seriously can't grasp that after the bungle that was Cataclysm, after his admitted bias toward the character, after all the frequent confirmations that Thrall will lead the Horde that Metzen likes this character too much to not force him on us?

You really don't know me enough to be able to say that I don't.
Edited by Quintzaker on 5/4/2012 11:43 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
Irrational alliance "victims" complain when horde NPCs give them quests.
Then when Alliance NPCs give Horde quests.

News at 11.
Edited by Threeslotbag on 5/4/2012 11:49 PM PDT
90 Undead Priest
how do you guys ever read books or watch movies? I mean, is there supposed to be no events or story in this game because you don't think its "fair"?
90 Troll Shaman

You really don't know me enough to be able to say that I don't.

Please outline your argument, then.

Already said, the reason I understand is because I understand plot in story-telling. There is no argument to outline.
87 Undead Warlock
I feel you're missing the point. Yes, books and movies are not always fair. Books and movies are not always good, either.This is not a good story

Then if you are soo annoyed by this, put your money where your mouth is and quit.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]