Anduin goes Neutral - Really?

90 Troll Shaman

Already said, the reason I understand is because I understand plot in story-telling. There is no argument to outline.

So, what exactly do you understand?

How the plot can develop... and it's in no specific one way.
90 Human Paladin
guys, let me tell you what is the main problem of warcraft storytelling:

WoW is a game. These balances for player/faction enjoyment makes the story just blow up into a nonsense.

"ah! malfurion is a nice character! So let turn him into a neutral character ignoring every kind of personality coherence."

I won't be surprised if aleria and turalyon come back as neutral characters, because if you are strong and cool you must be horde or are at least neutral. This is the rule.
Edited by Luz on 5/5/2012 12:02 AM PDT
100 Night Elf Hunter
Anduin is Lawful Good. So he's willing to go Neutral for the greater good. But he's probably going to be the new high priest of SW and all "The Light" someday.

Thrall went "neutral" for the greater good, and it doesn't sound like he's going to be the Warchief.
85 Draenei Priest
Big deal Anduin has always been more neutral oriented.
100 Night Elf Hunter
05/05/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Annette

That is actually a good point. The entire thrust of this thread is kind of off because really, he's always been super neutral...like the Draenei.
85 Draenei Priest
05/05/2012 12:08 AMPosted by Threeslotbag

That is actually a good point. The entire thrust of this thread is kind of off because really, he's always been super neutral...like the Draenei.

Pretty much.
90 Troll Shaman

How the plot can develop... and it's in no specific one way.

So which way do you think it's going to develop?

I think that's more appropriate for another thread, as to which way I think the story of Thrall and Warchief can develop. Although, I know I've commented in another thread of one possible path for the story-telling. That's why I didn't get too specific in this thread.
26 Worgen Rogue
While not carrying the title, with Garrosh holding the position of "Acting Warchief", Thrall was never not the actual Warchief.

Thrall did not give up his claim while saving Azeroth, he merely asked Garrosh (or rather told him) to keep his seat warm.
100 Draenei Shaman
I fear for Alleria and Turalyon too :(
90 Troll Shaman

I think that's more appropriate for another thread, as to which way I think the story of Thrall and Warchief can develop. Although, I know I've commented in another thread of one possible path for the story-telling. That's why I didn't get too specific in this thread.

It's a thread about the story. You might as well come out with it now.

The story is of Anduin in Pandaria, even though he's always been portrayed as a more friendly character, being a neutral quest-giver in Krasarang Wilds (whether or not he'll be in later zones). And then the presumption of who will end up being Warchief, without a plot being made.
100 Draenei Shaman

It's a thread about the story. You might as well come out with it now.

The story is of Anduin in Pandaria, even though he's always been portrayed as a more friendly character, being a neutral quest-giver in Krasarang Wilds (whether or not he'll be in later zones). And then the presumption of who will end up being Warchief, without a plot being made.

Actually if you haven't bothered reading the thread, were discussing general lore and character development for some time now.

Because you have to be a genius to notice S2ThrallS2 coming...
Edited by Khaerys on 5/5/2012 12:43 AM PDT
90 Troll Shaman

...so, you think something is going to happen and it will probably involve Anduin.

It's possible.. but in my last statement, my reference to Anduin was more to line up the connection with the OP's post.

Actually if you haven't bothered reading the thread, were discussing general lore and character development for some time now.

Because you have to be a genius to notice S2ThrallS2 coming...

Not sure what you're referencing to. I indeed read every post in the thread. But where's the plot for who'll be the next warchief?
Edited by Quintzaker on 5/5/2012 12:53 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Mage
Anduin's gonna be the Golden Boy leading us against the Legion in the final xpac. I bet he gets corrupted and becomes a raid boss. Him or his dad. Blizzard just can't NOT corrupt people.
100 Undead Priest
I feel you're missing the point. Yes, books and movies are not always fair. Books and movies are not always good, either.

This is not a good story.

Are you talking about Anduin's story or the games story as a whole? I doubt you have enough information to tell me about this specific story, and if you hate the story of the game as a whole then why do you care what happens in it?
100 Human Warrior
05/04/2012 03:29 PMPosted by Killercaitie
ADAM WEST FOR WARCHIEF!

YES!!! ^^^ He's got my vote.
26 Worgen Rogue
05/05/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Mitnal
Are you talking about Anduin's story or the games story as a whole? I doubt you have enough information to tell me about this specific story, and if you hate the story of the game as a whole then why do you care what happens in it?

Pretty much this ^ . Why is there so much anger over a plot point to a story when one bemoans it as being bad...and being bad for a long time.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]