Anduin goes Neutral - Really?

92 Troll Hunter
Nice way to leave out that the "Horde" that killed Cenarius were corrupted by Mannoroth's blood.....

Let's not go into this again. At that point in the campaign Hellscream willingly drank the blood for the second time.

Didn't say he didn't...but the entire Horde did NOT willingly drink, just the band that Grom had control of.

As for what's going on now, Garrosh is Warchief.....need I say more on that? Not to mention you precious Alliance having a good part of your druids going to Ragnaros and becoming Flame Druids.....yeah I didn't see any Trolls or Tauren in their lot.
Edited by Kuijin on 5/4/2012 3:16 PM PDT
94 Gnome Warlock
05/04/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Encore
Yeaaaaah...

Dude was exiled before Thrall was a sparkle in his daddy's genitals for helping an Orc. The Alliance of which he was a part also stopped existing after the Second War, and its only remaining element was scourged and later became the Forsaken. To that end, if you think Tirion is Alliance then you must also think that the Alliance has 6 faction races because by your logic Sylvanas and company are also Alliance.
100 Human Warrior

Tirion going neutral didn't hurt me that much, he didn't had so much Alliance sided presence before being introduced during LK.

What DOES is things like the Kirin Tor, that had mages being Assassinated by undead since Vanilla calling for the horde, is Malfy apparently being blind to what is happening through Kalimdor.

Did Anduin have much of a presence? I remember him standing around in Stormwind Castle, but not much else. Serious question.

We had to babysit him for a few quests which led into the alliance's intro into the Twilight Highlands.
Edited by Garrondor on 5/4/2012 3:18 PM PDT
85 Orc Death Knight
05/04/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Bomdanil
Tirion goes neutral - OMG HORDE FAVORITISM

...but Tirion's always been neutral? And people !@#$%ing about Tirion are the Horde who confuse "this one dude is human" with "Wrath was Alliance only".

Tirion was one of the founders of the Order of the Silver Hand between WarCraft I and WarCraft II.
The Order of the Silver Hand were the paladins in the Alliance against the Horde.
Tirion himself fought against the Orcs until he met Eitrigg.
90 Orc Rogue
if it makes you feel better i hated following a dwarf and a pally for WOTLK
90 Troll Shaman
We had to babysit him for a few quests which led into the alliance's lead into the Twilight Highlands.

I liked those quests...
85 Blood Elf Priest
Thrall goes neutral: FML HORDE ARE CONTROLLING OUR LIVES

Anduin goes neutral: FML WE LOST ANOTHER LORE FIGURE HORDE ARE CONTROLLING OUR LIVES
94 Gnome Warlock
05/04/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Encore
The Order of the Silver Hand were the paladins in the Alliance against the Horde.

It also stopped existing before the Third War ever happened.
85 Night Elf Hunter
Oh, Let us not forget Alex and the Red dragonflight seemingly "forgetting" that it was the Dragonmaw that kidnapped Alex and forced her to have babies inside the SAME ZONE where they're located during the twilight highlands quests.
90 Undead Warrior
Define neutral.

Are we talking full on no longer Alliance Tirion neutral or are we talking Malfurion's half neutral but still kind of sort of alliance?

Still being Alliance but acting as a Horde quest Giver.

And let's admit, this type of behavior DESTROYED Malfy character.

"Oh the Horde killed the last incarnation of Cenarius and is currently Burning Ashenvalle, while bombing some druid over stonetalon and whatnot"

*Receives them with open arms in Moun Hyjal*

The world is about to be destroyed. Perhaps this might be a good time to put aside differences and you know save it.

The Alliance would rather have had the world destroyed than work with the Horde and we are the bad guys?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
100 Human Warrior
05/04/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Kuijin

Let's not go into this again. At that point in the campaign Hellscream willingly drank the blood for the second time.

Didn't say he didn't...but the entire Horde did NOT willingly drink, just the band that Grom had control of.

As for what's going on now, Garrosh is Warchief.....need I say more on that? Not to mention you precious Alliance having a good part of your druids going to Ragnaros and becoming Flame Druids.....yeah I didn't see any Trolls or Tauren in their lot.

But we were specifically talking about Grom's band in this instance.

That's because the trolls just recently taken up druidism so it makes sense you wouldn't see many of them. As for the tauren? Are you trying to imply that the tauren are some how un corruptible?
85 Night Elf Hunter

Still being Alliance but acting as a Horde quest Giver.

And let's admit, this type of behavior DESTROYED Malfy character.

"Oh the Horde killed the last incarnation of Cenarius and is currently Burning Ashenvalle, while bombing some druid over stonetalon and whatnot"

*Receives them with open arms in Moun Hyjal*

The world is about to be destroyed. Perhaps this might be a good time to put aside differences and you know save it.

The Alliance would rather have had the world destroyed than work with the Horde and we are the bad guys?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

There's no Zombie King or Big Emo Baddie Dragon this time.
Edited by Yuë on 5/4/2012 3:23 PM PDT
100 Human Warrior
05/04/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Sharkon
I liked those quests...

It would have been nice if they had left in the orginal alliance twilight highlands intro.
Community Manager
For those who like references before debating claims: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/05/04/around-azeroth-beta-edition-prince-of-snakes/

Submitter Michael snapped this shot of the Prince of Stormwind hanging out in Pandaria, where he's apparently decided to learn the ways of the locals and become a neutral quest giver. His dad must just hate that he's talking to Hordies.

It's not really enough information to argue this point in the original post:

Yes, I AM tired of Alliance characters and factions with potential Alliance sided development to go neutral for the sake of Horde enjoyment
85 Orc Death Knight
Yeaaaaah...

Dude was exiled before Thrall was a sparkle in his daddy's genitals for helping an Orc. The Alliance of which he was a part also stopped existing after the Second War, and its only remaining element was scourged and later became the Forsaken. To that end, if you think Tirion is Alliance then you must also think that the Alliance has 6 faction races because by your logic Sylvanas and company are also Alliance.

edit: wtf first

The Kingdom of Dalaran was a faction of the WarCraft II Alliance.
The Kingdom of Stormwind was a faction of the WarCraft II Alliance.
Gilneas was a faction of the WarCraft II Alliance.
Ironforge was a faction of the WarCraft II Alliance.
Gnomes were a faction of the WarCraft II Alliance.

The Alliance may have lost and gained some members along the way, but Lordaeron was hardly the "only remaining element" of the Alliance of which Tirion was a part of.

And as for your Sylvanas' comment, since she has, y'know, openly wished death and destruction upon the Alliance many times, I tend to think that she has "forsaken" her past ties.
Edited by Encore on 5/4/2012 3:24 PM PDT
85 Orc Death Knight

"One of the first five Knights of the Silver Hand selected by Archbishop Alonsus Faol, Fordring was one of the heroes of the Second War."

Yeaaaaah...

http://www.wowpedia.org/Tirion

Yeaaaah that lore didn't exist until the character was created in wrath.

He was not in warcraft 1, 2, 3, vanilla or BC. He basically came out of nowhere.

Therfore, as far as WoW players are concerned, he has always been nuetral.

Derp derp he was in vanilla.
85 Orc Death Knight
05/04/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Bomdanil

It also stopped existing before the Third War ever happened.

the heck, are you just trolling now?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]